Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

Just wondering for those of you with completed calls to your Guide, are they open to contact like the Stories post implies they are?

They said they would go chase down answers for you even out to the plant floor so...

For just one Guide contact a day, you too can help feed the Forum.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Guide Contacted Finally! (For Real) ? 1622583759562
Sponsored

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
@AdamL , maybe I missed it, but did you post about your Guide conversation today?

Eager2own

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Rivian R1T LE
I'm curious what happens if someone trades a vehicle in, and then returns the Rivian within the 7 day window...
Rivian : Eager2own ordered a blue sports truck, where is it?

Davenport : I don't know sir.

Rivian: [to me] I know what must have happened. It didn't come in.

Me: I'm not your average everyday fool. Now I want my [Rivian] blue sports truck and if you can't get it I'm gonna take my business elsewhere! Where's my old car?

Rivian: I'm just as upset as you are, believe me. Davenport! Get Mr. Eager2ownā€™s car back and bring it back here! Now I can get you the truck, there's not problem there. The problem is that it might take six weeks months. Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Rivian Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.

Me: I don't want to drive it. I just want my old car back. I'm not falling for this. Let's go, Russ.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Guide Contacted Finally! (For Real) ? 1622584688538

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
So after todays small amount of updated info what's the over-under on when Rivian completes
R1T LE deliveries? I'm thinking a year from today June 1 2022. I'm inclined to take the under but that would be a tough bet.
Agree that June 2022 seems likely. I have a LE R1T with a Jan 2020 order date. I was expecting November/December delivery earlier this month, but after today if feels like next June is way more realistic.

szimmer624

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee Summit - Hemi, Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Occupation
Self-Employed
Luckily my number won't be called for a LOOONNNGG time, but that's good. I want the Tax Credit situation cleared up.

Do I: pay for the Max Pack, and push my price over the 80K cap and lose the entire tax credit, effectively paying $20k (10k price plus 7500+2500(made in US credit)?

or: suck it up and get 310 miles for $69k....?
Iā€™m staying below $80. Period :)

Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
For all you R1T order holders, Iā€™d go ahead and opt for the new Gear Tunnel-Compatible, Adventure Walker with off-road tires. Itā€™s gonna be a while, and you just never know. ($2000 tow hooks optional).

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Guide Contacted Finally! (For Real) ? 26120159-FD04-4E60-937E-3FDF348C711F

Eager2own

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Rivian R1T LE
For all you R1T order holders, Iā€™d go ahead and opt for the new Gear Tunnel-Compatible, Adventure Walker with off-road tires. Itā€™s gonna be a while, and you just never know. ($2000 tow hooks optional).

26120159-FD04-4E60-937E-3FDF348C711F.jpeg
Is that Launch Green?

(Itā€™s an obligatory question at this point.)

JDMD

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Physician
I'm in SoCal, LA area, with a 11/2018 deposit for a R1T. While I fully understand patience with the process, I can't help but be disappointed that my wheel/tire choice is now pushing my truck production back months potentially.

I went with blue/black for my configuration, and apparently SoCal isn't getting many guide hits, but man, it's the wheel/tire choice?

Maybe it's the fact that my prior car lease ended, and now I'm faced with driving a Prius for another few months, but this sucks.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
They WILL be producing Blue/Black in the first batch. Sounded like they already have the first few runs planned and set. Again, I was told that shifting to yellow would absolutely delay my delivery.
Saving the best color for last to give everyone already driving one FOMO :cool:
Team Yellow, weā€™re the cheetahs of the truck/SUV world: there arenā€™t a lot of us, but we make everyoneā€™s heads turn.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

26120159-FD04-4E60-937E-3FDF348C711F.jpeg
The gear storage area is equipped with a convenient seat to make it easier to change your adventure Depends, or just taking a breather.

Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Colors finalized as in how?
When they say "Finalizing Colors", I think they are referring to getting the COLORS right. Ensuring that all the hues and different tones are exactly what they want.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
When they say "Finalizing Colors", I think they are referring to getting the COLORS right. Ensuring that all the hues and different tones are exactly what they want.
This.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

WTF have they been doing the past 2 years ? ? ?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I asked essentially the same thing, but the Guides will continue to tow the company line in a similar fashion to CS.

jagged

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick LaCrosse
Occupation
Principal Engineer
Clubs

That would explain the lack of launch green photos ;)
Figuring out what launch green should look like ;)
Sponsored