First Name
BCP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Veterinarian
I feel your pain. I’m in Knoxville, TN with a 12/18 order date. Hoping to have my R1T by September. Much later and I’ll be disappointed but I realize in the big scheme of things it’s not a problem. Happy for those getting contacted and can’t wait to see the vehicles and learn more!
I’m in Knoxville too. Unfortunately my Launch Green R1T has a reservation date of 6/2020. Hopefully, mine gets to fast track the line, and they load it on the delivery trailer along with yours.
Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Got this email this morning. Let the games begin! I have scheduled 45 min call for June 2 (only allow 45 min blocks)

Capture.JPG
Just under two hours before your call with Nicole... We're all patiently pacing for an update!

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Guide Contacted Finally! (For Real) ? final_60b6567d63993b008ca768e5_961605-2

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Just under two hours before your call with Nicole... We're all patiently pacing for an update!
Plus 24 hours. Today is June 1, not June 2.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Plus 24 hours. Today is June 1, not June 2.
He said that he mistyped, and that his call is on the 1st. And mine is in about 45 min...

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
AdamL

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
He said that he mistyped, and that his call is on the 1st. And mine is in about 45 min...
Correct, my call is today at 12:30 PST. About 2 more hours. I think someone else is up first, so I hoping to read something here before my call even starts.

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

You're putting us all on speakerphone during the call right?!?!

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Someone please record the calls ha

Hello, thank you for calling me. At this time, I’d like to let you know that this call may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Okay guys/ladies... ready for the gentle let down?

One of the facebook forums I'm in had a guy speak with a Guide this morning. Essentially it was to confirm his configuration and delivery window between Aug/Sept. all other details are said to be unfortunately and as you probably guessed it "Coming Soon!"

Thanks to Ben for sharing the interaction

Sponsored

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e

One of the facebook forums I'm in had a guy speak with a Guide this morning. Essentially it was to confirm his configuration and delivery window between Aug/Sept. all other details are said to be unfortunately and as you probably guessed it "Coming Soon!"

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX

As predicted. Thanks for letting us know. The August/September delivery window is also concerning, given these are the first folks contacted and have extremely early reservation dates.

The same old story really has gotten old. Apparently all the rigorous training they've been going through didn't actually train them on how to answer any real questions.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
As predicted. Thanks for letting us know. The August/September delivery window is also concerning, given these are the first folks contacted and have extremely early reservation dates.

The same old story really has gotten old.
Meh, I wouldn't read into the timing as a negative. They're probably just matching people with trucks. Someone is going to get that July truck. Unless they're publicly saying July for rolling of the line, and then a couple of weeks to ship or something that lands in August.

And yeah, not surprised that the guides don't have much to say. That's exactly how I read the email too. Trying to manage the customer there.

KWeimer711

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 / Genesis
Occupation
Product Marketing
Wouldn't it be great if the first trucks were in fact Launch Green and all of the people who have now switched to other colors kick themselves later?

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

The same old story really has gotten old. Apparently all the rigorous training they've been going through didn't actually train them on how to answer any real questions.
I feel like I have bags under my eyes waiting for soon to arrive!

What I, and I'm sure all would like to see, is a firm date We are releasing Epa numbers June 17th. R1T interior tour is June 3rd and it will include this this and this.
Sponsored