Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I was waiting for you to reply...
I jetted out of the office when I saw this and my guys were like, "where's the fire?"

I got access to personal email on dirty internet, confirmed nothing there. Switched my email to .mil and phone number to wife's.

Kitsap peninsula here, #37xx 13DEC2018, LE R1T Launch Green / Forest Edge / 20" AT wheels / cross bars & bike mounts.

Should've gone blue/black like my old SALTY Disco...
Sponsored

hamberderz

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X (2020), Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (2019)
Did anyone get contacted that did NOT have Rivian Blue selected? FWIW - I did roll the dice and change my color to Rivian Blue. No, I have not been contacted. I did talk to a nice support agent today. Still says I should be contacted "soon".

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
They gave fair warning to confirm your configuration options. I think changing to RB/Black now is probably not going to work....

It will be interesting to see if they start working thru other colors in Seattle and LA, or move on to RB/Black in other markets.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

They gave fair warning to confirm your configuration options. I think changing to RB/Black now is probably not going to work....

It will be interesting to see if they start working thru other colors in Seattle and LA, or move on to RB/Black in other markets.
A friend in NY got his e-mail today from his Guide. He is RB/BM....I will let him share the rest of the details.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

Yea, my guess is that these are micro-batches of customers and it'll be a matter of a few days before someone with a different color combo is contacted. How weird would it be if the first 100 trucks are all Blue?

Sponsored

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
It's clear after today that first deliveries correspond with the list of cities identified for the tour stops. All 3 of the regions that received guide contacts today are in or near tour stops. (Seattle, LA, NYC)

I think if your city is on that list of 6 from yesterday's email, you can consider yourself to be at an advantaged position for earlier delivery.

Time will tell how long the rest of us will have to wait.

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
Washington is one of the premier offroad recreation areas in the USA and it's got a lot of affluent people into that kind of thing. In

There's a reason the PNW is the bestselling region for Tacos, the best selling overlanding truck.

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
Just received my Guide email ???
My order was placed 02/19 - El Cap Granite, 20” All Terrain, Black Mtn, Camp Kitchen. In MA
???

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Ahhhhh, so we have our first non “Blue/Black” guide contact now.

Sponsored

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Bummer about March 1, 2022.

Last edited:

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Just received my Guide email ???
My order was placed 02/19 - El Cap Granite, 20” All Terrain, Black Mtn, Camp Kitchen. In MA
???
Congrats! Are you in Massachusetts, or Nebraska?

hamberderz

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X (2020), Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (2019)
Ok. Today was an interesting day for me. One where I realized how entitled I am. I was so frustrated by not being in the first batch. I just hate not being able to plan. I had chosen launch green because I thought it would be first. Clearly wasn’t. I should just pick what I want most and let things go. I really shouldn’t care what batch I am in. Cheers to those who were in the first batch. Hope I get to see one on the roads soon! Now I just need to decide between granite, yellow, or blue.

Dlcromwell

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1973 VW Thing, 2020 Honda Passport, 2000 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
I was late to the party 11/4/20. Change my address and added some stuff in the configurator and noticed at the bottom of the page deliveries starting 1/22. R1T, LE, Launch Green. I am in the PNW, sort of, Montana. Much better than Seattle and Portland areas IMHO.

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne