Sponsored

Rivian email customer service doesn't respond

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
I've sent several emails over the past 6 months and nary a reply (chat is generally always responsive if lacking any real news/information). I'm guessing this doesn't bode well for my Jan/Feb 23 R1S estimate. $5 says Rivian's bad data hygiene has resulted in my old, defunct email address being used in any reply even though I have updated my email about 2 years ago.
Sponsored

Joe schmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S
I've sent several emails over the past 6 months and nary a reply (chat is generally always responsive if lacking any real news/information). I'm guessing this doesn't bode well for my Jan/Feb 23 R1S estimate. $5 says Rivian's bad data hygiene has resulted in my old, defunct email address being used in any reply even though I have updated my email about 2 years ago.
Yeah, they don't answer email in my experience. I've been sending 1/week since the 10/28 "update."

Early this week I did get someone on the phone, who was able to look at all of my correspondence and shot me an email right after we hung up. But--Since 10/28 no direct response to 4 emails. 1 person on chat and two on the phone have said they understand the issue and promised quick followup, but apart from that one email, promising followup, I haven't heard anything.

I reached out after the spring update as well, did get a response several weeks later IIRC.

The "we usually respond within one business day" is plainly inaccurate.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Do you get the other email announcements that our buddy Tony sends out?

OP
OP
Count Orlok

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
Do you get the other email announcements that our buddy Tony sends out?
yes but that only happened after several phone calls last summer as they were still using my defunct email (even though it was "updated" in the online account and as per an earlier phone call with a CSR).
Sponsored