First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
Holy moly, lots of stuff in this vid. I met an Amazon van, Compass Yellow R1S, counted over 120 Rivians in the Denver lot! Oh, and six more arrived as I was there for the recall!

Sponsored

Rivianation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Manager
Thanks once again.

I disagree on best R1S color being white. It's either El Cap or Forest with ocean coast. :rock:

Love the shot of the full lot. The ones with license plates are in for service. The rest, not yet :CWL:

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot 1679156236872

Last edited:

Aag12

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Na
Denver is packed! Lot is full when I went for service today.

OP
OP
Pixelshot

Pixelshot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
Thanks once again.

I disagree on best R1S color being white. It's either El Cap or Forest with ocean coast. :rock:

Love the shot of the full lot. The ones with license plates are in for service. The rest, not yet :CWL:
Yeah, there are so many now that I don’t even try to distinguish between the ones for delivery and the ones that are in for service. Mostly though, it seems like the ones for delivery are behind the fence, but there are still plenty for deliveries in the front lot as well. Either way there are a lot.

And about colors, I am so used to the truck in white, that white seems to be my preferred color these days. And when you see the white with the white interior, there’s just something extra about it.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

is it just me or do many of the issues that keep coming up in the R1T/R1S stem from under torqued and loose screws?

Sponsored

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Good video. It is a shame to still seat misalignment between the front edge of the hood and the fender. Some are perfect, some are Ok and some are egregious. As it is the same for the S and the T I would hope after 25,000 made they would be more consistent on this panel alignment.

Throwdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t launch edition#2650
Occupation
Technician
Denver is packed! Lot is full when I went for service today.
Same here when I dropped off, when I picked up next day there was a carrier delivering even more vehicles.

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Thanks once again.

As everyone knows, the most awesomest colors for the R1S are, in descending order:
Compass Yellow, Forest Green, Rivian Blue, Everything else. LOL

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
You can see mine which showed up on Friday in this video. Forest green r1s with ocean Coast interior. I looked at it through the fence and it's amazing! I spoke with them today and they said they hope I can get it sometime next week.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

You can see mine which showed up on Friday in this video. Forest green r1s with ocean Coast interior. I looked at it through the fence and it's amazing! I spoke with them today and they said they hope I can get it sometime next week.
How could you tell it was yours? I asked one of the workers if they were able to say whether a particular VIN had showed up and was told no, but seems odd they wouldn't have a list somewhere.

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I was there Thursday as well we must have just missed each other! Also saw the van and the yellow R1S - they were jazzed about it, said it was the first one they had seen in that color.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot D9AE57DD-6B83-4CA5-B3D3-CACCCF85541F

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot 9C416039-EB60-4D6A-A450-D2B1B80F8DED

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot 04684296-39CF-428E-96DE-7CD4CC78D7A6

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot C55460FB-F858-4D5F-9518-8606EE2A82D2

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot DD35C3B2-7E87-40F5-9330-6F08B42E7DF5

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Dad Episode: Recall #2 | Amazon Van | Compass Yellow R1S | White/White R1S | 120+ Rivians in the Denver Lot AE470A8F-54FF-4798-BDBF-8AD4D8B8AF68

lawmangm

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara
Occupation
Sales Director
Clubs

Thanks once again.

1679156236872.png
Compass Yellow with FE interior…it’s the combo punch of beauty!

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
How could you tell it was yours? I asked one of the workers if they were able to say whether a particular VIN had showed up and was told no, but seems odd they wouldn't have a list somewhere.
I ran back in the lot and checked the vin. Like a ninja!

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I ran back in the lot and checked the vin. Like a ninja!
Rule breaker! :p I walked the perimeter hoping to see my VIN written on a window or something, but it likely wasn't there yet. I did see a couple trucks that could've been mine, but couldn't tell if they had the FE interior.
Sponsored