Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I think production order is close to locked in. Just spoke with CS today about R1S adventure vs. explore trim delivery timing and they confirmed that while all preorder holders will get a delivery window by the end of the year, both trims will not be delivered simultaneously. Adventure package will begin deliveries in May and the explore will begin in August. Looks like at least a 3 month delay on your R1S if you want the explore
Thanks for this. I have an Explore S reservation, if I changed to an Adventure then it sounds like it would accelerate things. Is that a correct thought? They still only have so many builds a month regardless of trim.
Sponsored

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

Thanks for this. I have an Explore S reservation, if I changed to an Adventure then it sounds like it would accelerate things. Is that a correct thought? They still only have so many builds a month regardless of trim.
I am not sure. I didn’t ask that specifically. Now I have a question for tomorrow. My main concern with explore trim is that it uses different materials at least for interior. If they haven’t been sourced and stockpiled, or if they find build or quality issues with the materials, there could be delays. Considering adventure trim materials are same used on LE and R1T adventure, so hopefully the issues are already worked out.

Reactions: Guy

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
Delivery is based on configuration, location and reservation date. No reason you should not get your vehicle the same time or even sooner than an LE pre order with a similar pre order date.
got my window today July-Sept. 3 months slower than LE orders in my time frame but I'll take it. Was worried it would put me into 2023
Sponsored