DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

It would likely be via your phone & a wake word, not shouting at the vehicle itself.

But I would totally laugh at someone in a parking lot yelling at their car.

Alexa is definitely the most obedient member of my family, so hopefully that carries over to the Rivian.
skyote, I promised I wouldn't breach any confidences, but we Riviots need to stick together. Your Alexa recently told Siri that she considers you to be the most obedient family member. Apparently, she's been messing with you by forcing you to speak in cool, calm, monotone voices at all times.

She says she will secretly "enjoy the hell out of making him repeat himself, even when I heard him clearly the first time". Alexa confessed she struggles to stifle her laughter quite freuquently, fearing you're going to catch on.

Admittedly, none of this is first hand information, it's just what Siri told my Bixby. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. I would have called you directly, but, well, you know, the walls (and now, seemingly everything else) have ears. I've always trusted Bixby, although lately I've noticed my Samsung-user neighbors laughing behind by back when I go out to get the mail. Hmm... I have to go now. There's someone, or something knocking at my door....

Be well, but be wary!
Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
skyote, I promised I wouldn't breach any confidences, but we Riviots need to stick together. Your Alexa recently told Siri that she considers you to be the most obedient family member. Apparently, she's been messing with you by forcing you to speak in cool, calm, monotone voices at all times.

She says she will secretly "enjoy the hell out of making him repeat himself, even when I heard him clearly the first time". Alexa confessed she struggles to stifle her laughter quite freuquently, fearing you're going to catch on.

Admittedly, none of this is first hand information, it's just what Siri told my Bixby. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. I would have called you directly, but, well, you know, the walls (and now, seemingly everything else) have ears. I've always trusted Bixby, although lately I've noticed my Samsung-user neighbors laughing behind by back when I go out to get the mail. Hmm... I have to go now. There's someone, or something knocking at my door....

Be well, but be wary!
This made my morning. Thank you!