Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Has anyone been able to find any details on the Elevation 360 sound system?
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
No, but I am eagerly awaiting them.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
"more speakers" than the base system, including 4 over head speakers and 1 coaxial center channel.
2 subs in the R1T, 1 in the R1S.

No other info has been given that I'm aware of.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Wow, whereā€™d you get all that info? I l havenā€™t been able to get anything more than just ā€œthe four overhead speakersā€ outta the chat or email support

Sponsored

MW_Riley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1974 Land Cruiser 2000 Land Cruiser 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000S 2011Ducati StreetfighterS
ā€˜ā€™Our Rivian Elevation 360Ā° audio system delivers an incredible, immersive sound experience with a removable Bluetooth speaker that allows you to extend the experience to your campsite.ā€

Iā€™m interested in the speaker. Iā€™m assuming that it, and the flashlight, will be charged when docked in the vehicle. Unfortunately it looks like accessing the flashlight will scratch the lens over time.

My camping gang all uses JBL speakers and their Connect app system. Itā€™s really nice syncing multiple speakers on low volume and not losing the ambient noise of nature. It would be amazing if the speaker (and hopefully even the vehicle) will integrate.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
ā€˜ā€™Our Rivian Elevation 360Ā° audio system delivers an incredible, immersive sound experience with a removable Bluetooth speaker that allows you to extend the experience to your campsite.ā€

Iā€™m interested in the speaker. Iā€™m assuming that it, and the flashlight, will be charged when docked in the vehicle. Unfortunately it looks like accessing the flashlight will scratch the lens over time.

My camping gang all uses JBL speakers and their Connect app system. Itā€™s really nice syncing multiple speakers on low volume and not losing the ambient noise of nature. It would be amazing if the speaker (and hopefully even the vehicle) will integrate.
I'm trying to figure out where its removed from. lol

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I'm trying to figure out where its removed from. lol
Somewhere in the center console, accessed from the front seats.

Sponsored

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
The configurator now let's you select 5 seats or 7 for the R1S. The website has been updated to state this is an option as well.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
The configurator now let's you select 5 seats or 7 for the R1S. The website has been updated to state this is an option as well.
5 seats has been an option all along, just not available with LE.

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
5 seats has been an option all along, just not available with LE.
Ah, ok. I didn't spend as much time looking at the R1S, but since the configurator is available without logging in and messing with my own LE config, I figured I'd spend some time screwing around.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Ah, ok. I didn't spend as much time looking at the R1S, but since the configurator is available without logging in and messing with my own LE config, I figured I'd spend some time screwing around.
:like: I did the same with the R1T.

MTStuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Tundra
Canopy also known as a camper shell. I'm all about my dog(s) - most recently chow chow and samoyed. This is a vehicle to carry the dog(s) - I can't imagine going somewhere interesting in the truck and not taking them. I think I mentioned this 6 or 7 times in that Rivian survey last year. :)
This is my current custom solution for transporting dogs in my Toyota Tundra: a slide out ramp made from garage door parts and slide-out storage boxes from Truck Vault. I sent this photo to Rivian last year when I ordered my truck, so hopefully something like this will be available.I keep all of my fishing gear and dog stuff in the boxes, it works perfectly!
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Configurator is Up For Reservation Holders! Share Your Build / Configuration Inside custom truck bed
Sponsored