First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
The Dark wheels don't show up if you select the Launch Edition...
The dark wheels with the midnight are sick! Disappointing it wont be an option on LE. Guess they are maybe working off limited options. I would upgrade.
Sponsored

ThumprMN

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Professional
Clubs

I ordered 5-2019 and no email yet. did anyone see the removable roof option listed?
I read on the website that the removable top option will be released later in 2022. Not initially available option.

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
Unfortunately, I'm unable to control what other people say and do.

I can, however, decide whether or not to be disappointed with Rivian not delivering to us what they've been promising for so long (including missing their original dates, twice). As can you. Free will is an awesome thing.
I stand by my complaining that we should have at least gotten something like this before they sank more time into whatever the heck AR experience they were working on.

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
Haven't seen any other 2020s yet. This could be a while. Weird that 2018s and 2019s seemed to be in the same group.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
FYI, your pre-order number is visible in the address bar when on the order screen....

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
The dark wheels with the midnight are sick! Disappointing it wont be an option on LE. Guess they are maybe working off limited options. I would upgrade.
If done powder coating aftermarket for around $500. Get the same look for less.

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
...the wait continues November '19 reservation...no email yet. the first configurator screenshots looks great in the dark colors...crazy we are all so eager to log in $75k+ in a rush...Rivian...the new $70K+ iPhone :CWL:

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
I read on the website that the removable top option will be released later in 2022. Not initially available option.
I saw that, but assumed it would simply slip the delivery time-frame on the configurator. And the crossbar system seems to not show up either.

Robot

First Name
Alo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Nissan Rogue, '09 Mariner Hybrid
Occupation
RN
Sorry if this has been asked but can we still make changes to the interior color or wheels after submitting today?
Yes, in the Rivian.com FAQ it says nothing is “finalized” until the contract signing.

Sponsored

GRtruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, BMW X5 45e, R1T
...the wait continues November '19 reservation...no email yet. the first configurator screenshots looks great in the dark colors...crazy we are all so eager to log in $75k+ in a rush...Rivian...the new $70K+ iPhone :CWL:
Waiting for mine as well....June 2019

NoVATechieChick

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Got my email at 1:16 EST and I preordered January 2019. Went with the R1S in Rivian Blue and the Ocean Coast interior. I wonder how badly that will stain though... I have two kids and a dog.

EVJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2012 Hyundai Veloster, 2019 Infinity Q50 Luxe, 2020 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Sales
Still patiently waiting for my email. Is there anything on here in regards to financing options? I am just curious, what if everyone goes through and configures their vehicles and then in 8 months decides it's not worth it, changes their minds, buys a coffee farm in Costa Rica and leaves the country? I assume there are no contracts being signed during configuration?

irpete

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Nice. I did the same config with the Blue. Hopefully if they post better pictures of the Granite I'll be switching to that. I went with the blue for now as I've seen what it looks like.
Sponsored