SEARivian

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicles
2019 Ford Explorer Sport
I ordered 6-2019 and still haven't received a link for configurator yet. I ordered a R1S so maybe they are prioritizing R1T's?
I ordered mine March 2019 and had selected R1S but switched to R1T. So yours should be coming soon.

Advertisement

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Reaction score
First Name
Harrison
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S pre-order
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.55.06 PM.png

+ Ocean Coast interior

I've been flip-flopping back and forth between the R1T and R1S for awhile, but this is what I've decided on for now. Don't plan on doing the launch edition as I think my Model Y should hold me off until the '2nd Wave' of deliveries. Wish there were more options/accessories listed at this point!

trickflow

First Name
Andreas
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 performance, Toyota 4runner
One thing that I think isn't all that fair is for those of us that want the 180 pack we will have to pay an additional $1800 for A/T tires. There is no configuring a LE with a large pack and just having to wait.

Surferdude

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Sorry if this has been asked but can we still make changes to the interior color or wheels after submitting today?

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Thank you! Appreciate it, I ordered in 2020 so I wonder if I’m going to get a late email
Aug 2020 here... I'm guessing us late bloomers will get it in a couple of hours.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered 6-2019 and still haven't received a link for configurator yet. I ordered a R1S so maybe they are prioritizing R1T's?
I ordered 5-2019 and no email yet. did anyone see the removable roof option listed?

cohall

Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Volvo XC60, Ducati SC1000
1 week ago today, people were screaming that they needed to get something out, even if it didn't include all the details.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to control what other people say and do.

I can, however, decide whether or not to be disappointed with Rivian not delivering to us what they've been promising for so long (including missing their original dates, twice). As can you. Free will is an awesome thing.

Advertisement

Advertisement