Cardiffarian

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicles
Tesla M3; Jag F Pace; ‘66 Bronco
I would love to join you in my Rivian. As yellow will no longer be visible by then, you won‘t be able to see my truck or me (I’ll be wearing a previously yellow union suit, so I may just be a floating head and pair of hands). Good thing I’m loud.
I’m peeing my pants. I’ll never try to be funny again. OK, probably not....

DaveA

First Name
David
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicles
TSX
Has anyone been able to find any details on the Elevation 360 sound system?

cohall

Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Volvo XC60, Ducati SC1000
"more speakers" than the base system, including 4 over head speakers and 1 coaxial center channel.
2 subs in the R1T, 1 in the R1S.

No other info has been given that I'm aware of.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Reaction score
First Name
Zak
Vehicles
2018 XC60 T8, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS
Occupation
Student
Wow, where’d you get all that info? I l haven’t been able to get anything more than just “the four overhead speakers” outta the chat or email support

MW_Riley

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicles
1974 Land Cruiser 2000 Land Cruiser 2009 Ducati Sport Classic 1000S 2011Ducati StreetfighterS
Occupation
Harbor Pilot
‘’Our Rivian Elevation 360° audio system delivers an incredible, immersive sound experience with a removable Bluetooth speaker that allows you to extend the experience to your campsite.”

I’m interested in the speaker. I’m assuming that it, and the flashlight, will be charged when docked in the vehicle. Unfortunately it looks like accessing the flashlight will scratch the lens over time.

My camping gang all uses JBL speakers and their Connect app system. It’s really nice syncing multiple speakers on low volume and not losing the ambient noise of nature. It would be amazing if the speaker (and hopefully even the vehicle) will integrate.

DaveA

First Name
David
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicles
TSX
‘’Our Rivian Elevation 360° audio system delivers an incredible, immersive sound experience with a removable Bluetooth speaker that allows you to extend the experience to your campsite.”

I’m interested in the speaker. I’m assuming that it, and the flashlight, will be charged when docked in the vehicle. Unfortunately it looks like accessing the flashlight will scratch the lens over time.

My camping gang all uses JBL speakers and their Connect app system. It’s really nice syncing multiple speakers on low volume and not losing the ambient noise of nature. It would be amazing if the speaker (and hopefully even the vehicle) will integrate.
I'm trying to figure out where its removed from. lol

MReda

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
The configurator now let's you select 5 seats or 7 for the R1S. The website has been updated to state this is an option as well.

MReda

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
5 seats has been an option all along, just not available with LE.
Ah, ok. I didn't spend as much time looking at the R1S, but since the configurator is available without logging in and messing with my own LE config, I figured I'd spend some time screwing around.

Advertisement

Advertisement