Scott
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
Really wish they would provide an exhaustive list of features for the R1T. Also, I have swapped out the $5,000 camp kitchen for a $20 hotplate, shallow tub and jug of water for washing dishes. :cool:
Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

What I'm interested to know is if there will be electrical connections and some sort of attachment system (bolt holes?) available for the gear tunnel so that I can fabricate my own camp kitchen. Maybe I'll sell them for $4000 :)

Pherdnut

Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Honda Civic EX - way overdue for upgrade
That price for the Hummer is fully optioned, including removable roof, which is standard. My R1T is now at $95K, but I have not been able to select the Crossbars or the removable roof yet.
Okay but you obviously have a kitchen. Where's the Hummer kitchen?

azbill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky
Occupation
Engineer

Fenwayfan77

Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Acura RDX
Gauntlet picked up!! Just to clarify, which you may have already guessed, but for others in the peanut gallery...when I said I don't think yellow should be a color....I meant it shouldn't even exist in the color spectrum, not just an optional paint scheme!! ;)
FYI. Just stared a www.change.org petition for removing Yellow from the visible spectrum. Head on over and and get your Herbie Hancock etched in stone, backing one of the greatest movements of the 21st century!

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, will be ordering R1S
FYI. Just stared a www.change.org petition for removing Yellow from the visible spectrum. Head on over and and get your Herbie Hancock etched in stone, backing one of the greatest movements of the 21st century!
I hope our paths cross one day & that we could laugh over beers & have our Rivians drive us home.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey will become an R1T
Occupation
Teacher
I would love to join you in my Rivian. As yellow will no longer be visible by then, you won‘t be able to see my truck or me (I’ll be wearing a previously yellow union suit, so I may just be a floating head and pair of hands). Good thing I’m loud.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Reaction score
First Name
Hubert
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
I hope our paths cross one day & that we could laugh over beers & have our Rivians drive us home.
Make room for three. Riding in an EV with Rivian specs is a dream come true for me as an old climber Wind River/Teton rat with 4-Runner memories currently driving a Tesla. Pulls my worlds together.

Advertisement

Advertisement