Sponsored

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z06, GT-350
Well I see this a great news. Anything that trickles out of Rivian these days - speculation, mistake or otherwise, is better than silence... :like:
Sponsored

St Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R2 2026, Prius
It’s possible they took it down because of the confusing language concerning the Password. I presume it will be back up soon. They obviously discussed the 16th as the date and now to change it by a few days or weeks would show a disorganized Company.

PIXNER

First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
That is great! So the many half-truths and rumors finally stop. In a few days there will be precise information that will probably make these great vehicles even more unique.

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)
It’s possible they took it down because of the confusing language concerning the Password. I presume it will be back up soon. They obviously discussed the 16th as the date and now to change it by a few days or weeks would show a disorganized Company.
Supposedly a not-yet-approved announcement briefly leaks and you want to hold them to the preliminary date that's not even published?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Supposedly a not-yet-approved announcement briefly leaks and you want to hold them to the preliminary date that's not even published?
I think there's truth on both sides here. The messaging was a bit off, which is probably why they pulled it down to re-frame and clarify. And that's totally fine. But they wouldn't have named a date without being sure about it, and it would be odd if they changed it now.

That being said .... woooohooooo, we're almost there!!!

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
OK so who's paying cash and who is selling their first born. LOL
It is indeed a dilemma
We have the cash to purchase, but the reason we do is because we don't make these types of purchases :confused::piggybank:
We won't likely finance - the last vehicle purchase we financed was in 1985.
First born - no children and that option is far in the rearview mirror for us :)

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
So, has Rivian answered anyone about the reason they removed the date 11/16 from their website?

Sponsored

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Hopefully not a mistake... looking forward to the 16th.

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
Really excited! It'll be a huge step forward for everyone interested in these vehicles.

I just can't wait to speck it out and see what options we'll have available, and how much my R1T will cost once configured.

Getting even closer!
Sponsored