First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
They have probably already finished production of all 4 Compass Yellow Orders. ;)
Yup, the 4 of us are definitely getting them first (make my dreams come true Rivian).
Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
So El Cap is not a charcoal, super dark gray. That makes me think it’s going to be El Cap or Forest Green for my R1S, but I know I’ll have lots of time seeing all of the colors before I have to make a final choice.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
So El Cap is not a charcoal, super dark gray. That makes me think it’s going to be El Cap or Forest Green for my R1S, but I know I’ll have lots of time seeing all of the colors before I have to make a final choice.
I think out in the real world it will show darker. All of the pictures we have seen outdoors looks much darker than that picture did.

Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, White, Forest Edge, 22” Brights
Occupation
Mechanical, Engineering, Technician for Navy (Undersea Warfare)Retired
Limestone looks like what I'd think is El Cap Granite.

If that's accurate, then I'll probably switch to Rivian Blue or LA Silver.
Yea, I chose the LA Silver. I wasn’t expecting to actually choose that color. I have a tendency to choose earthy colors like green but the silver seems to bring out all the lines in the truck better. The green looks good on the R1S but not the R1T, to me anyway.

LeoH

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1S, Tesla S, MAzda CX-30, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Software Engineering Director
Yea, I chose the LA Silver. I wasn’t expecting to actually choose that color. I have a tendency to choose earthy colors like green but the silver seems to bring out all the lines in the truck better. The green looks good on the R1S but not the R1T, to me anyway.
Same here, I usually go for black but this time I think the La Silver shows the contrast a lot better.

I am contemplating he blue though!
Sponsored

Reactions: Don