timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I'm torn. Even though I switched from Forest Green to Launch Green after it was shown, I still think I like Forest Green better. I sure hope I get to see both in person before having to make a final choice.
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I'm torn. Even though I switched from Forest Green to Launch Green after it was shown, I still think I like Forest Green better. I sure hope I get to see both in person before having to make a final choice.
You live in Plymouth, so just go knock on Rivian’s door!
surely they’ve got some samples

13250 Haggerty rd

Sacagawea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper, Harley
Compass Yellow left out again.
I am SO anxious to see Compass Yellow! Why is it left out of all conversations? Think I am one of maybe two dozen people who ordered this color. Know that could mean it will be the Last Truck produced but on the Rivian Configurations I liked the golden yellow. If it's more lemon I really need to know.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Rivian is definitely making color choices difficult. I did not initially care about Limestone, but after that clip I may change my configuration again! I keep swapping between El Cap Granite and LA Silver, but all these recent clips are making me rotate between all the colors (except black and white).

Reactions: TAZ

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Rivian is definitely making color choices difficult. I did not initially care about Limestone, but after that clip I may change my configuration again! I keep swapping between El Cap Granite and LA Silver, but all these recent clips are making me rotate between all the colors (except black and white).
I'm waiting to see which has the most flakes like the woman in the latest interview of the Rivian Stories ?.

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

You live in Plymouth, so just go knock on Rivian’s door!
surely they’ve got some samples

13250 Haggerty rd
I'm very familiar with where their office is, which makes it all the more disappointing I've yet to see a prototype in person aside from an Amazon van.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
I'm very familiar with where their office is, which makes it all the more disappointing I've yet to see a prototype in person aside from an Amazon van.
Both my wife and I have seen protos in the area right by their office. R1S & R1T sightings. Show up at the office and request to see Launch Green samples.

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z06, GT-350
Both my wife and I have seen protos in the area right by their office. R1S & R1T sightings. Show up at the office and request to see Launch Green samples.
I'm going to be in Metro Detroit next week. If I thought it would be that easy I would definitely show up there.

Timf - I'm torn between Forest Green and Launch Green also - should we crash the Rivian party? :cool:

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I'm going to be in Metro Detroit next week. If I thought it would be that easy I would definitely show up there.

Timf - I'm torn between Forest Green and Launch Green also - should we crash the Rivian party? :cool:
I’m also torn between the two. Every time this comes up I get irrationally annoyed that Rivian still hasn’t posted real life pics of all the colors. They’re final, they’re not confidential, and they’re very relevant to purchase decisions as well as delivery priority. Why oh why can’t they just give us that tiny crumb of info?!? (Sorry, I’ll see my self out now)

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Seems too green and dark to me.

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Seems too green and dark to me.
That's the point. Forest Green is objectively green, while Launch Green is subjectively green. I want green, and I'm afraid Launch Green may not be obviously green enough.

Temerarius

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
If I was smart, I'd go with the Silver and never have to worry about scratches showing or even having to wash it often... but I am not smart and love me a little pizzazz.

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Awesome!
I will get my truck soon then!
Sponsored