Sponsored

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
With all the Level 2's going into the state parks and the Adventure Network starting there, Colorado is going to be prime Rivian country. It'll be very nice when I move back in a few years. Maybe I'll have my R1T by then. :CWL:
Sponsored

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
I went to Denver this weekend
Stopped by to check on the charging station and see what it will be like when making trips
They were working hard on it
It's being built by a cell tower installation company
Guess that makes sense for that remote location
They are used to dealing with high voltage and cement so not to much of a stretch to be a charging station installer
Kinda cool that those businesses will have some new sources of income and are established so they can get things done
The new cell "towers" are not what they used to be, I think, so this is work They need I think
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Charging Station in Salida, CO is Under Construction 20210622_083727
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Charging Station in Salida, CO is Under Construction 20210622_083657

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
Also the hiking trail is right there
Guess Safeway (grocery store) will be the potty
The wall there is Safeway
It works
Can't wait to use it
IS IT JULY YET

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
There was an article in the Sunday Denver Post showing a photo of the Circle R Motel in Salida, CO and their charging station offered to guests. No mention of Rivian’s unit, but I thought it was pretty cool. Funny how Salida is getting loads of attention…..

https://salidacoloradomotel.com/salida-electric-car-charging-station/
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Charging Station in Salida, CO is Under Construction 09A23507-8D75-4AD4-95A1-1AEF1C100CE6
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Charging Station in Salida, CO is Under Construction 442CA064-0E97-4D87-B1F8-DB0FF7FE9713
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Charging Station in Salida, CO is Under Construction 5849D0FA-6EC9-41F1-BA6A-14AE69C53492

Sponsored

OP
OP

sdoorex

First Name
Rexford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
@sdoorex, have you had a chance recently to do a driveby recently of the Salida, CO RAN station? I know I can't be the only one ready to see what the status is...
I have not been back there since May as I live in Denver but there is a photo someone posted to PlugShare on July 5th showing a little progress in placing what look like signposts.

Reactions: Rad

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
This the reason CA is losing so many people, they are blocking progress unnecessarily.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mrcippy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I have not been back there since May as I live in Denver but there is a photo someone posted to PlugShare on July 5th showing a little progress in placing what look like signposts.
That was me. Actually going back by there again today. Will report if it’s any different.

Sponsored

OP
OP

sdoorex

First Name
Rexford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Just stopped by. They have four ClipperCreek chargers installed, but not the Rivian chargers yet.
B8691FE2-E201-4BAC-96E4-04212B2097D6.jpeg
1BCD93BF-B3AB-445D-8F27-FCC527762E5F.jpeg
That white equipment box looks new. Hopefully that’s for the DCFCs!

mrcippy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
That white equipment box looks new. Hopefully that’s for the DCFCs!
Yea, that was there when I stopped earlier this month. Pictures of it and the rest of the area are in that PlugShare link posted a few comments back.
Sponsored