kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Wow typed that in a Hurry apologies. So several Rivian folks on Social media were there today so maybe it was actually installed and launched? Or maybe happening soon.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Wow typed that in a Hurry apologies. So several Rivian folks on Social media were there today so maybe it was actually installed and launched? Or maybe happening soon.
Maybe I’ve read too many of your post but I understood what your post was saying…🤷🏻

fergie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 4Runner, 22 Kia EV6
According to this article, it is opening in June.
https://coloradosun.com/2022/05/24/colorado-electric-vehicle-charger-progres/

"Electric truck and SUV maker Rivian, now delivering dozens of back-ordered vehicles to Colorado customers, is creating a Rivian Adventure Network of fast chargers. The first Colorado adventure station will open in Salida in June, with DC fast chargers proprietary to Rivian vehicles that can add up to 140 miles of range in 20 minutes, and open network Level 2 chargers for non-Rivian EVs."

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
Are we keeping these threads alive for general info?

Charged yesterday on my way from Denver to Montrose (33% to 80% in 26 mins). Can confirm that the baked wings at Moonlight Pizza and brewpub, block and a half away, are pretty good. Get them crispy (bartender suggestion). 2 of the 4 L3s were occupied when I showed up. Guy with his kids in one were headed out after an obvious stop in to the Safeway. The RB R1T in the other stall had reached the charging limit when I get there and was still there when I left (tsk tsk). Pull through and the L2s were empty. Looking forward to trying Mo Burrito on my next visit.

Side note, Rivian Nav tried to send me down a 2-3 block stretch of F street downtown that looks like it's been turned in to a pedestrian area for quite some time. Just had to square the block, so no big deal.
Sponsored