Sponsored

Rivian Charger Delivery Timeline

Flannelpants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza
Thought I'd share that my guide told me today that charger deliveries are currently running 2-3 weeks after truck deliveries. Not sure if this is universal or locale specific but plan accordingly if you're taking delivery soon.

Took delivery of mine last Thursday with no word on where the charger was or when it was coming. Took a few attempts to finally get a response.
Sponsored

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
My charger was received 6 days before my delivery (truck delivered 6/25, charger delivered 6/20). I know Rivian's goal is to ship chargers prior to when the truck is scheduled for delivery. I believe they won't ship the chargers until delivery is scheduled. If you sign up for the my ups program, it will alert you when Rivian has shipped you the product and when u can expect delivery

Last edited:
OP
OP

Flannelpants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza
My delivery was scheduled the 16th for the 23rd, delivered out of the Chicago service center. Not sure where the chargers are coming from but if they're from Normal, you'd think the Chicago area would be easy enough to reach.

bigtex

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Silverado z71, 2008 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
IT Manager
My R1T was delivered 1st week of June.
Charger arrived about 10 days after.
Was notified spare tire arrived at service center 3 weeks after delivery.
Field kit arrived 3 weeks after delivery.

You will receive Rivian emails when those accessories ship too. So I had tracking info for charger and field kit and could watch for the package.

Gigawatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fast ones
I never received an email when my accessories shipped. I had to reach out to my guide to inquire and that's when he shared the tracking info for the charger, which is scheduled for delivery on the same day as my truck. The other accessories will be delivered 3 weeks later, but no tracking info provided.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Guide proactively texted me tracking numbers for my wall evse, crossbars, and field kit. They said the mats are backordered and I shouldn't expect those for a while.

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I got my charger about a week after the truck but my delivery process was pretty quick. I got a UPS ship notification for a 31lb package coming and then a day before it was due to arrive I got the ship notification from rivian.

ParkCityEV

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Occupation
Advisor
I received my truck on June 30 and the charger has yet to ship (as of July 7). The guide said it was “in process” and would ship “soon.”

OP
OP

Flannelpants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza
I did finally receive mine exactly 2 weeks after the truck was delivered. Not terrible, not great.

I think the part that got under my skin the most was my guide experience around it. I’ve literally only spoken to them once during the entire purchasing experience, despite having a couple of questions that went unanswered including the charger’s status. Where my guide let me down though, CS got me the info so they have my thanks.
Sponsored