First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Car Covers Screenshot_20220419-115417_Chrome

carcover.com has a great sale going on right now. Their top-of-the-line "Gold Shield 5L" (weather-resistant and fleece-lined) Rivian cover normally retails for $300, but all designs are half-price through the end of April. On top of that, they've extended their Easter Sale for another 15% off.

They have two different cuts for the R1T, one for the truck with no equipment, and one designed to cover it with a canopy. I just ordered a cover for my R1T that has room for a canopy. They tell me this model will be needed to cover the R1T with anything mounted above the bedrails, including just the Cargo Bars. I'm hoping it'll work well with the bed-top tent, knowing anything on the roof will be a no-go with this cover.

With their additional Easter Sale discount, the price was $127.49, including shipping. I have their products for other cars, and they're very solidly made and custom-fitted.

There's no need for anyone to write to remind me that this is a pickup. I already figured that out. I know it's meant to get dirty, but when I leave it out for any length of time (including at the airport), I really want to keep that tonneau cover free of gunk and also keep the sun from beating up the outer and inside surfaces. Unfortunately, the Gear Guard camera security system will be blind and won't function fully if it's covered, but that's the risk that comes with a cover.

I'll post pics once it arrives, but I didn't want anyone to miss out on the sale that's going on right now.

https://www.carcover.com/
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Do not use a cover outside. Don't do it! You'll do more damage to your vehicle than just leaving it in the elements.

In a garage where you don't have to worry about wind then it's okay -- basically just a dust cover, at that point.

But yea, a cover outside is just going to beat up your paint.

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
carcover.com has a great sale going on right now. Their top-of-the-line "Gold Shield 5L" (weather-resistant and fleece-lined) Rivian cover normally retails for $300, but all designs are half-price through the end of April. On top of that, they've extended their Easter Sale for another 15% off.

They have two different cuts for the R1T, one for the truck with no equipment, and one designed to cover it with a canopy. I just ordered a cover for my R1T that has room for a canopy. They tell me this model will be needed to cover the R1T with anything mounted above the bedrails, including just the Cargo Bars. I'm hoping it'll work well with the bed-top tent, knowing anything on the roof will be a no-go with this cover.

With their additional Easter Sale discount, the price was $127.49, including shipping. I have their products for other cars, and they're very solidly made and custom-fitted.

https://www.carcover.com/
Code CM20 get's 20% off (slightly better than the Easter deal) bringing the price to $119.99.

Thanks for the heads-up Duck!

gsqrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 infiniti G37 convertible, 2010 expedition
Occupation
retired computer designer
Clubs

just ordered! of course no R1S yet. Help me, please help me(the fly)

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Code CM20 get's 20% off (slightly better than the Easter deal) bringing the price to $119.99.

Thanks for the heads-up Duck!
Good to hear! The way they stack their discounts, their covers are a great bargain! At least right now....

Sponsored

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary

GPowers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ES350, Corvette Z06, Colorado, Smart
Occupation
I do what I want
How did you like his car cover?

R1T.NC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 R1T, 2022 C8, 2019 Ram,1967 RT
Occupation
Automotive
Clubs

Good morning...Any thoughts/concerns about using a car cover and it "blocking" the cooling vents while charging? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored