Sponsored

RIVIAN BLUE Rivian Photos

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Went by the Denver service center today and saw Forest Green, Red Canyon, Glacier White, and Rivian blue in person for the first time. I’ve had Forest Green on order from day one and I really do like it but Rivian Blue really got both mine and my wife’s attention. I changed my order to that as soon as we got home. I suspect I just added a year to my wait.

I was hoping one of the more die hard Forrest Green gang folks would speak up at some point. I made the switch the Rivian Blue as well. I hated it at first but it slowly won me over since I've had either dark/silver/gray vehicles RB would be a much brighter departure.
Sponsored

EA287

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance
Got delivery today! Truck is amazing. Didn’t notice any issues yet besides scratches on one corner of a window. Paint looks amazing. So much flake and such a dynamic color.

Rivian R1T R1S RIVIAN BLUE Rivian Photos ED1067AA-0B94-47FA-A3CD-FE8BB6D540EF

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Got delivery today! Truck is amazing. Didn’t notice any issues yet besides scratches on one corner of a window. Paint looks amazing. So much flake and such a dynamic color.

ED1067AA-0B94-47FA-A3CD-FE8BB6D540EF.jpeg
Enjoy your new truck and drive it in good health! :clap:

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Like many, I have had a difficult time choosing my color. I recently fell in love with Rivian Blue and noticed that it's a $2,500 upcharge in the configurator (I don't have a Launch Edition res), while most other colors are $1,500. Has this always been the case or was there a change somewhere along the way? I don't seem to remember this difference in pricing amongst the colors.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Like many, I have had a difficult time choosing my color. I recently fell in love with Rivian Blue and noticed that it's a $2,500 upcharge in the configurator (I don't have a Launch Edition res), while most other colors are $1,500. Has this always been the case or was there a change somewhere along the way? I don't seem to remember this difference in pricing amongst the colors.
Always the case, and it was/is a $2,500 upcharge for LE as well. But as you can see from my profile, totally worth it!!!

Gsxr150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F
Rivian Blue R1S w/ Ocean Coast interior.

Rivian Blue R1S 1.jpg

Rivian Blue R1S 2.jpg

Ocean Coast Rivian Interior 2.jpg

Ocean Coast Rivian Interior 1.jpg
Do you have any pics that show the exterior color and the interior in one shot? Appreciate the pics but does no good when you take a picture directly in the cabin, not showing how the blue and OC work together. 😆 😉

wreighven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4x4
Clubs

Sponsored

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

Went to Redondo Beach today, decided to take a few pix with the ocean as the backdrop!

Rivian R1T R1S RIVIAN BLUE Rivian Photos IMG_9363

Rivian R1T R1S RIVIAN BLUE Rivian Photos IMG_9364

Rivian R1T R1S RIVIAN BLUE Rivian Photos IMG_9365

wreighven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4x4
Clubs

I think RB really pops on the S. Thanks for the pic!