Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
With short threads that look like there should be an article, I see the ads that get placed below and they have a video - I'm always expecting it to be related to the subject at hand.

The ads cause me disappointment every time!
I'm part of many different forums...this one by far takes the cake for the volume of ads...hands down...

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
oh thats why the stock is up 10%........

Sponsored

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
that's great news... lmk when they deliver the existing backlog of pre-orders though.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
that's great news... lmk when they deliver the existing backlog of pre-orders though.
Since this is a few years away, the current US backlog will certainly be filled, and this factory is in Europe, so it won't affect the US backorders....

"the companies intend to establish a new joint venture manufacturing company with the purpose of investing in, and operating, a factory in Europe to produce large electric vans for both Mercedes‑Benz Vans and Rivian, starting in a few years. The target is to build an all-new electric-only production facility leveraging an existing Mercedes‑Benz site in Central/Eastern Europe. "

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
I started shopping for 4x4 Sprinter vans. Ya know, something to use for touring national parks and camping. I decided that the van market was still too old and outdated for me. I'm hoping this cooperation leads to a 300 mile EV adventure van, or cargo van that we can buy/convert.
Sponsored