• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Massachusetts Rims/tires for sale/reduced price

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
Four rims and tires removed from my truck with 1300 miles. I purchased the truck with these rims and recently swapped them out for the all-terrain package. $2000 or best offer. Not included are the plastic snap in range extenders. Located in Hyannis Massachusetts.

Rivian R1T R1S Rims/tires for sale/reduced price 1E521DCF-5377-4FB8-9CBF-F4D18622A544
Sponsored

OP
OP

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
These rims/tires are still available and I would love to make sorme rom in my shop. Make me an offer!

Joninrye

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
If you’re really trying to get rid of them I’ll take them off your hands for $1000.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Why is the aero not included?

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
If you split them up, I'll give you $700 shipped to 53189 for one.

Thanks,
Ben

Sponsored

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

I will also give you $700 shipped to 92625.. between me and Ben above thats 1400 ... I am sure few others will ask for the other tires.

Thanks
Rivan

Last edited:
OP
OP

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
These rims/tires are still available. Like new. Best offer

Yoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I would take one also if you are willing to ship to Maine

DSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T(22), R1T(23), R1S, ETron, Taycan, Model 3,
If you're separating them, I'll take one for $700. I can pick up in Hyannis

OP
OP

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
It looks like there is enough interest to split these up. I can ship if needed. Please call me at 508-641-4405 to make arrangements. Steve

Sponsored

OP
OP

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
I would take one also if you are willing to ship to Maine
Hi I am splitting these up so can sell you one if needed. Where in Maine? Can you possibly pick it up in Fryeburg? If not, what is the twon you are in?

OP
OP

RIVACK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1 Adventure
Occupation
Builder
I will also give you $700 shipped to 92625.. between me and Ben above thats 1400 ... I am sure few others will ask for the other tires.

Thanks
Rivan
I split these up. Still interested?

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

Rivian will have the spare as well "soon". I am going to just wait for that, plus I need the whole Tire kit set tool which it will come with their spare.
Sponsored