Sponsored

RED CANYON Rivian Photos

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
I currently have LA Silver for my R1T order, but I'm wondering if Canyon Red is close to the Magnetic Red of my 1999 Corvette. Hmmmmm.... decisions, decisions...

IMG_0162.jpeg
In a similar vein, my very first car was this same red/silver S-10. Would be fun to come full circle and get back into a red truck. Like everyone else - I need to see them all in person before deciding. But the red is really nice (hell, all the colors are nice).

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 1631727381779
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Oh after that game Saturday I’m relaxed enough. I won’t come down from that high for several weeks. On an unrelated note, my younger daughter is headed up to Eugene in a few weeks to see if she’d like to spend 4 years at the U of Phil Knight.

1631714401454.png

Back on topic, U of Oregon primary colors (thanks for the 100 different uni combos, Phil!) are closer to the Forest Green I originally planned when I made the R1S reservation a little over 2 years ago. Then when I configured, I settled on El Cap, but the Red Canyon keeps coming up. It’s a good dilemma to have!
Not to be picky, but we have at least 18 shades of Green, at least 12 of Yellow, we have White, Gray, Black, Blue (like our State flag) and other color schemes. Couple that with all of the various number styles and colors, fonts and letter colors, and multiple diamond plates, Wings, Duck emblems, and sock and shoe combos, all accompanied by several dozen helmet designs, and there are thousands of options.

Couple all of that with a great team, one of the best coaches in College football, the best stadium and facilities around, and Duck fans are a happy bunch!

66.25 hours to go until kickoff. This week's GameDay jersey and hat are ready to roll. Five rows behind the Ducks on the 40-yard line. Life is good!

Thank you, Uncle Phil!

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20210915_214940
Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20210915_221156

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Red Canyon Rivian R1T ?

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 5.jpg

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 7.jpg

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 6.jpg

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 1.jpg

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 2.jpg

RED CANYON Rivian R1T Pickup 4.jpg
There hasn’t been a whole lot of love for Canyon Red. However, these shots from Breckinridge look incredible. These seem to be from B-roll footage Rivian took from the event and gave to the media to fill in their videos. Hoping to get to see this color in person sooner rather than later

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
There hasn’t been a whole lot of love for Canyon Red. However, these shots from Breckinridge look incredible. These seem to be from B-roll footage Rivian took from the event and gave to the media to fill in their videos. Hoping to get to see this color in person sooner rather than later
I really like it. It matches its namesake. And red rocks in Denver, and Red Rock canyon in Waterton Lakes

wizardwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vroom vroom
The more I see Canyon Red, the more I like it. Didn't think about it before, but I think it's up there in the top 3 colors. Looks really sharp.

Sponsored

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon
So I have waffled numerous times between Red Canyon and Limestone but the videos yesterday really sealed the deal for Red Canyon. Now for interior, had been set on OC, although not opposed to BM but worried about heat here in the south. But I really like the look of FE in the videos however, I am not sure about a red truck with green interior. Like all of you I would love to see them in person first but have no confidence that will happen. What color interior are you folks pairing with Red Canyon?

Frankdatank24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
So I have waffled numerous times between Red Canyon and Limestone but the videos yesterday really sealed the deal for Red Canyon. Now for interior, had been set on OC, although not opposed to BM but worried about heat here in the south. But I really like the look of FE in the videos however, I am not sure about a red truck with green interior. Like all of you I would love to see them in person first but have no confidence that will happen. What color interior are you folks pairing with Red Canyon?
I have Red Canyon w/ Black Mountain interior configured currently. Part of me wants to go with Ocean Coast. Forest Edge just doesn't seem right with Red Canyon, so I'm not even considering that option.

wizardwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vroom vroom
ive always been a sucker for the classical pairing ala 190SL/280SLs of yesteryear. OC w Red Canyon seems like the natural classic choice, but BM also seems natural. Green + Red don't really work in my mind, but I can likely be deterred if I'm convinced with an in person viewing.
Sponsored