First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
@DuckTruck I saw a veloster N in racing red the other day. Which is a red with an orange tint. Is this similar to the Red Canyon in person?

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2
I really need to see this in person. If it’s closer to Razorback red, it would give me a pause to change from El Cap. If it’s got too much burnt orange, it’s a strong no.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

@DuckTruck I saw a veloster N in racing red the other day. Which is a red with an orange tint. Is this similar to the Red Canyon in person?
I think that's a good descriptor for Canyon Red. A touch of Orange to it, but just enough so as to take it out of the bright, Fire Engine Red variety. It's richer than it appears here and in the Configurator.

kdcold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2011 Toyota 4Runner, 2013 Infiniti JX35
Occupation
Banking IT Software Services
I really need to see this in person. If it’s closer to Razorback red, it would give me a pause to change from El Cap. If it’s got too much burnt orange, it’s a strong no.
Loving this description. I'm a TX-ex living in The Natural State now. Although I haven't abandoned the 'horns completely, I think Razorback Red makes a much better color for my vehicle.

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Relax and take a deep breath. The Hogs won the old SWC/soon-to-be renewed SEC rivalry game against their Burnt Orange neighbors to the South. I think you'll like it. As we've discussed before, my best friend from childhood is a die-hard Hogs fan, and I think he'd be good with the color.

"Wooo, ? Pig Sooie!"

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2
Relax and take a deep breath. The Hogs won the old SWC/soon-to-be renewed SEC rivalry game against their Burnt Orange neighbors to the South. I think you'll like it. As we've discussed before, my best friend from childhood is a die-hard Hogs fan, and I think he'd be good with the color.

"Wooo, ? Pig Sooie!"
Oh after that game Saturday I’m relaxed enough. I won’t come down from that high for several weeks. On an unrelated note, my younger daughter is headed up to Eugene in a few weeks to see if she’d like to spend 4 years at the U of Phil Knight.

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 1631714401454

Back on topic, U of Oregon primary colors (thanks for the 100 different uni combos, Phil!) are closer to the Forest Green I originally planned when I made the R1S reservation a little over 2 years ago. Then when I configured, I settled on El Cap, but the Red Canyon keeps coming up. It’s a good dilemma to have!

DigitalFisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T PDM MaxPack
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - FPGA Designer
Clubs

I currently have LA Silver for my R1T order, but I'm wondering if Canyon Red is close to the Magnetic Red of my 1999 Corvette. Hmmmmm.... decisions, decisions...

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos IMG_0162
Sponsored