RED CANYON Rivian Photos

drhnbtx

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 R1T '07 FJ Cruiser, '13 Chevy 2500, '18 XC90
Not for nothing all these recent cr pics are giving me doubts about my reservation which I’ve pretty consistently been settled on: GW.
I don't think you can go wrong with GW. The contrast from the GW/dark trim is great. You can see in my photos above (taken same time/place) that in the direct sunlight it presents as red/orange and in the shade as much darker. I'm not normally a red guy but I'm diggin' it.
Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Cancelled config restored and now I am on team Red!

Last edited:

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 9qb47j50ldp81

This is one of the best seated hoods I've seen. A lot of them look like the hood isn't closing all the way.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Delivered yesterday. After 3+ years it was amazing to see it backed into the drive.

20220329_215252.jpg

20220329_215326.jpg

20220329_215406.jpg
The orange really comes out in the pictures with flash…and bright sun too. Real pretty

Sponsored

robertrivian

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Porsche Cayenne GTS, 2023 R1T on order
Clubs

Red Canyon R1T with 22" Dark Wheels! 🔥
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
Thoughts? When I saw the R1T it was very cloudy and looked very orangey. How did it look in the sun as photos tend bring out the main color?

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
In direct sunlight it had a subtle burnt red look to it and in shade it’s like cherry red so it changes based on light however it looks amazing and those features are what make the color great!

c4denc3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Clubs

I can’t decide between Red Canyon or Forest Green. Both look amazing.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
In direct sunlight it had a subtle burnt red look to it and in shade it’s like cherry red so it changes based on light however it looks amazing and those features are what make the color great!
Yeah it hits some orange notes in direct sunlight. Almost has a tomato quality to it... I know that probably doesn't sound all that appealing, but it's a great color. I have to admit I'm not really a fan of red vehicles overall, but Red Canyon is nice.

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
I scrolled through the delivered R1T's listed at Delivered Rivians Owners List and Stats [Enter Yours]! -- there is only one Red Canyon listed.

Is our color not as available for delivery or is it not as popular? I don't think the images on Rivian's website help.

Last edited:

Lawrence-of-Blaine

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, GMC Envoy, Nissan 350Z
Occupation
Photographer/Artist
Clubs

Yup, Red Canyon, Compass Yellow and Limestone are EXACTLY the three I need to see in person too.

robertrivian

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Porsche Cayenne GTS, 2023 R1T on order
Clubs

I scrolled through the delivered R1T's listed at Delivered Rivians Owners List and Stats [Enter Yours]! -- there is only one Red Canyon listed.

Is our color not as available for delivery or is it no popular? I don't think the images on Rivian's website help.
I have a red car now and I think that red is just not that popular. They say white, black and grey are the number 1,2,3 colors produced in the car industry. Be different with red unless you are worried about resale value. Not sure you can go wrong with Rivian blue.

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
I normally go with white, gray, silver or black. My last red choice was an early '80's Isuzu Trooper -- great truck, manual transmission, incredible in snow and off-road.

Maybe that's part of the reason I'm set for Red Canyon. For something as distinctive as the R1T you need to go with a distinctive color.

My wife is lobbying for Forest Green. She may have to wait to get it on her R1S.
Sponsored