RED CANYON Rivian Photos

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
Who knows what the secret code is? You did nothing wrong and I am absolutely stoked for you. I’m sure you’ll only he “adventurous” a few months earlier than some of the rest of us. Until then post pics, and tell us how awesome and worth the wait it is!
Thank you sir. I completely understand the frustration.
Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got the word this morning that apparently my truck is in Atlanta. Home delivery set for 6/23. Was given the option to go fetch it myself on the 15th but unfortunately I'm on the hook to run an autocross at the Hot Rod Power Tour stop in Birmingham that day. No way I'll find a sucker to take that load from me 😆

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My guide tells me I'm one of four out of 140 people he's currently dealing with that has Red Canyon selected. I'm the only one with RC and Forest Edge.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
My guide tells me I'm one of four out of 140 people he's currently dealing with that has Red Canyon selected. I'm the only one with RC and Forest Edge.
That will certainly be a unique combination.

RivianBowerbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Color corrected to a reasonably accurate hue. It's the closest I've seen in any photos anywhere of this color. This will also give you an idea of what it looks like with the front windows tinted.

Attachments

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Color corrected to a reasonably accurate hue. It's the closest I've seen in any photos anywhere of this color. This will also give you an idea of what it looks like with the front windows tinted.
That orange really pops in bright sunlight.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

It is an LE, but she also mentioned a similar Adventure truck with 21s just entering production. I’m one of the much derided late reservations 😉, Jan 22, and have no idea how my number is up. I started to wait for the later production example but the LE seems to good to pass up.

I wonder if some of the delivery mystery is people changing minds on colors but after a truck is already earmarked for their SC. 🤷‍♂️
its the Rivian BS Lottery. congrats on the win.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Our orange in life but red in pics R1T arrived as scheduled yesterday! Haven't noticed anything worthy of complaining about at this stage so concerns about the earlier VIN seem misplaced. Not the greatest pics but I was too busy driving it and answering questions. As a driver it looks to be better than my Mach E in every way... much better ride quality, better handling, much faster. Just gotta learn the infotainment stuff.

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos tempImageiAqp0s

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 4FFE376E-2D25-4B83-A864-6B8D47D21B7E

Sponsored

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
Dang it. I wish Rivian only had two colors. All these great choices make it so difficult to choose.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Got ours on Friday. Color is amazing in person, very much an orange in sunlight, and more red in shadows. Cameras can't pick this up and don't do it justice.
Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20220624_172044727_iOS

I tried to adjust this picture to be closer to the true color, but it still isn't quite right. Maybe that is a limitation of the iphone.
Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20220624_175837462_iOS

Can you tell we are all very happy? The boys had no idea it was coming. They just thought we made them shirts for the fun of it (Wanted to order from the gear shop for delivery day, but it came so fast they wouldn't be here in time, so my wife's Cricut came to the rescue.)
Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20220624_173642538_iOS

njech7

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Porsche Cayenne Manual
Occupation
Sales
That's my build but without the spare. A few more miles further of a drive but a 6 month earlier build date. Sure is strange how they pick us out.

Congrats. Excited. Should be another month or two for me.

Zac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Acura MDX
Clubs

My R1T in the background and a Ferrari in the foreground for color comparison

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos B4D6C241-1C9D-4E20-9B09-E241FE2DD5BC
Sponsored