Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Actual color:

Red2.jpg
I agree the RC is more orange than red but if you look at the curb you’ll notice that the red is also more orange than usual (almost pink). Phone cameras are interesting (assuming you used your phone).
Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Thanksgramps

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS V Sport

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

While I watched this on mute (he can be a bit much), good walk around and close ups on the paint/color. Is it 100% on camera as in real life? 🤷‍♂️ But decent walk around to consider to contrast the TikTok dude…

ready to see RC in person…

Sponsored

itselectric

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evhelphub.com
Vehicles
R1T
I saw my first Canyon Red R1T last weekend. It was in direct sunlight and looked very orange mixed with pink. While it is an intricate color with a lot of depth, I decided to switch to blue. I've only ever purchased red vehicles so a bit disappointed. I'm sure somehow I will survive. :)

Counterpoint: my SO said she loves it, but also preferred the Rivian Blue.

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos foto_no_exif

The_Frog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, MS
In Woodside, CA, which is a couple of miles away from Rivian's office in Palo Alto. They had non-CA plates (Illinois or Michigan?), so clearly corporate cars, but it's great to see them in the neighborhood while patiently (?) waiting for ours. They were stopped in the middle of the road and looked kind of lost so I followed them out of curiosity and sure enough, they ended up in a private driveway just up the road and had to turn around. Maybe they were debugging the GPS? :)

Apologies for my dirty windshield.

Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos IMG_0800 (1)

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Gotta find out how much to ppf the water bottle

3833C435-6063-4C28-A5A3-B7C881027DF4.jpeg
Going for the matching look - nice. I might mix it up and pick different colors from the color of my R1S. Compass yellow is also an excellent choice because it matches the accents on any R1.

Sponsored

HarrySiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE; 2018 Chrysler Pac.
I saw my first Canyon Red R1T last weekend. It was in direct sunlight and looked very orange mixed with pink. While it is an intricate color with a lot of depth, I decided to switch to blue. I've only ever purchased red vehicles so a bit disappointed. I'm sure somehow I will survive. :)

Counterpoint: my SO said she loves it, but also preferred the Rivian Blue.

foto_no_exif.jpg
I'm exactly the opposite. I never buy red vehicles, but this is now the color I want. :) I love that it's not pure/deep "red." That blue has also grown on me, too though.

cjones1130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi Q7 , 2023 Red Canyon Rivian R1T
After much deliberation I've decided to swap to red. I was dead set on limestone until I saw blue in person. Then I saw red in person at the Venice Hub and have been torn ever since. I still love the rivian blue and limestone but am going canyon red, might as well stand out even more right!?!
Rivian R1T R1S RED CANYON Rivian Photos 20220904_191324

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I have Forest Green with dark 20's and love it. But....the R1's looks SO good, that between the lines themselves, and the really unique and pretty colors, I find myself admiring all the others often.....and Red Canyon is amazing!

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Gotta find out how much to ppf the water bottle....
How close would you say the color match between the bottle and the actual vehicle is. Can one having a hard time finding a real red Rivian use the bottle as a fairly accurate representation of actual vehicle paint?