Sponsored

HeresRonnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Gambler
Guess I’m not part of the recall, no email yet or maybe its being sent in tiers?

edit: nevermind guess my email didn’t update on my phone. I’m a winner!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
OP
OP

Tonicart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Pop up hours only, not locations. Still a 2-3 hour drive each way for me…
I'm not as far away from the SC, but I try to make a day or half a day of it. Look for a good restaurant or cafe nearby to stop on the way or way back. Lessens the sting a bit.

Rivianut

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Pilot
My truck is in for some odds and ends along with a tire rotation. They’ll knock this out first thing in the morning if it needs parts they’ll keep the truck for an extra day. Miami SC has been fantastic to deal with. Really enjoying the truck and company.

Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
FYI, my VT tech said this can be done via mobile service. So no long drives necessary.

CascadianApe

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Ops
My truck is in for some odds and ends along with a tire rotation. They’ll knock this out first thing in the morning if it needs parts they’ll keep the truck for an extra day. Miami SC has been fantastic to deal with. Really enjoying the truck and company.
LUCKY!!!

Bellevue, WA has been an absolute nightmare to deal with. I hear it's hit or miss and if you're former employee or not. My neighbor doesn't mind Bellevue, but says he tries to avoid it at all costs. Bellevue has refused mobile services for both of us multiple times.

Miami has a GREAT team.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
FYI, my VT tech said this can be done via mobile service. So no long drives necessary.
I just scheduled mine for 3/7. Glad to avoid the day long drive and NYC traffic.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I just scheduled mine for 3/7. Glad to avoid the day long drive and NYC traffic.
3/6 for me. Very glad I do not have to find time to make the trek to Boston.

Comstockery

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S (launch green, 22" dark); Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Attorney
Clubs

Rivian mobile service replaced a defective exterior driver-side door handle (the handle couldn't detect the RFID card or bracelet) today. This was a previously scheduled appointment. The tech checked for the sensor issue that is the subject to the recall. My R1S didn't have any issues. In any event, mobile service already understands and is checking for the recall issue.

Sponsored

Pixelshot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
Can someone explain how I can know if mine is working properly or not? I will go to the service center for recall but before doing that, I'd like to know if it's actually broken. thx

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

LUCKY!!!

Bellevue, WA has been an absolute nightmare to deal with. I hear it's hit or miss and if you're former employee or not. My neighbor doesn't mind Bellevue, but says he tries to avoid it at all costs. Bellevue has refused mobile services for both of us multiple times.

Miami has a GREAT team.
While I agree with your general assessment of Bellevue (it’s a capacity problem), I’m happy to report a quick in-n-out on the recall. It was a nothing burger as my build didn’t have the faulty sensor.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
It is in the email, but it is 17725 SW Pacific Hwy, Tualatin
Interesting. I see that it is, or once was, an existing classic cars service center. Is it now a permanent Rivian Service Center, or are they just using this location for the "pop-up" recall service?

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I got an email, Text and a call about it. Which was pretty hilarious but also coincided with a service appt today so they are going to fix it while it's in for other issues.
Sponsored