Sponsored

Rear cargo liner for R1S?

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Great product! Just put in last night. I think I installed the “flap” slightly incorrectly but still works fine.

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? IMG_5844
Sponsored

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
The UPS has already picked up the cargo liners. You should be able to see more updates on it once it gets processed in their system tomorrow.

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
I use this rear Smartliner rubber cargo mat that is made for a Ford Flex. I actually transfered it from the Ford Flex I sold when my R1S was ready as a temporary fix until something better came along. It fit so dimensionally well, that I will not replace it. Length and Width wise Flex and R1S appear to be the same. I can take a picture when I get my R1S back from service.

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 61FZvqFGUrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Redmond Chad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (LG, FE, 20"), Tesla Model X
Clubs

I'm probably going to end up with the LinerX, but I like to use a vehicle for a while before deciding what type of mat is going to work best. So for a cheap thing to keep the cargo area protected while I make up my mind, I got one of THESE (meant to be a pet liner) for $40.

It is not attractive, but is flexible and does the job. Here I have the 3rd row seats down, and the liner is mounted to the backs of the 2nd row. Note that it protects the "tailgate" too:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 3rd row down

You can of course tuck it in, so you can close the hatch:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 3rd row down, tucked in

If you don't need to use it, it stows neatly in the trunk well:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? liner stowed

If you fold the second row seats, the liner follows - and still protects the tailgate:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 2nd row down

If you'd rather protect the back of the front seats instead of the tailgate, you can just hook the liner on to the coat hooks:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 1st row protected

You can also fold the mat over itself if you want to put the 3rd row up, but meh:

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 3rd row u

c_lopopolo

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S, 2023 BMW iX, 2022 BMW iX
I'm probably going to end up with the LinerX, but I like to use a vehicle for a while before deciding what type of mat is going to work best. So for a cheap thing to keep the cargo area protected while I make up my mind, I got one of THESE (meant to be a pet liner) for $40.

It is not attractive, but is flexible and does the job. Here I have the 3rd row seats down, and the liner is mounted to the backs of the 2nd row. Note that it protects the "tailgate" too:

3rd row down.jpg

3rd row down, tucked in.jpg

liner stowed.jpg

If you fold the second row seats, the liner follows - and still protects the tailgate:

2nd row down.jpg

If you'd rather protect the back of the front seats instead of the tailgate, you can just hook the liner on to the coat hooks:

1st row protected.jpg

You can also fold the mat over itself if you want to put the 3rd row up, but meh:

3rd row up.jpg
Is the XL version? Or the large version?

vindicator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Porsche Cayenne S
The cargo liner is now back in stock & ships same day. Link: https://linerx.com/products/linerx-cargo-liner-for-rivian-r1s
Thank you!
My 3rd row seats will never see the light of day in an upright position, so I've been searching for a soup to nuts liner solution that would go from the back of the 2nd row seats all the way to the end of the tailgate.
I've been using a cheap Amazon-purchased liner as a stop-gap to protect the back area from dog debris and Home Depot landscape supply runs until I find a permanent solution. I am very interested in your "coming soon" seat back cover mats -- can you give some insight into how they will function and/or how they fit into the vehicle? Also, will they tie in to the Cargo Liner you currently sell? I'd like to get the Cargo Liner now to cover the non-seat area and tailgate, but I don't want to double-up on the converage/cost if the seat back covers include a cargo area soultion.
Any info would be most appreciated!

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

3rd row down.jpg

3rd row down, tucked in.jpg

liner stowed.jpg

2nd row down.jpg

1st row protected.jpg

3rd row up.jpg
McGrubber

Redmond Chad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (LG, FE, 20"), Tesla Model X
Clubs

Jeevesbond

First Name
Jb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla y
I use this rear Smartliner rubber cargo mat that is made for a Ford Flex. I actually transfered it from the Ford Flex I sold when my R1S was ready as a temporary fix until something better came along. It fit so dimensionally well, that I will not replace it. Length and Width wise Flex and R1S appear to be the same. I can take a picture when I get my R1S back from service.

61FZvqFGUrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Id like to see a picture when you get it back as i may consider buying this if it fits well

rpo

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Finance
Label was created 5/28 with no shipping updates since…
Same for me. Label created and that's it. I emailed LinerX and they responded really fast to say mine was shipping today (10 days after getting the tracking #). I think they pre-printed a ton of labels.

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model Y

61FZvqFGUrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Have you got your vehicle back yet? Really interested to see how it looks like.
Sponsored