Sponsored

Really need Trip A/B efficiency readily available - preferably on driver display…

mwesterman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I sent the following email to Rivian. Please do the the same if this drives you as nuts as it does me :)

Message - “I love the latest update with one exception… you’ve buried the trip A and trip B even further than they were before. Now, every time I want to see my efficiency, I have to click settings, about and trip… 3 clicks just to see efficiency. This is a really big deal when you are using the truck for truck stuff, especially towing. We absolutely have to get the trip and trip efficiency in a readily available spot. Honestly, while the last 15 minutes efficiency on the driver displace is good for gamification, it’s just not that useful in real world can I make it calculations. When towing with a 130kw battery, it’s a must to regularly check and see whether I’m getting .8, .9 or 1.1 Mi/kwh for example on the trip I’m logging. The Rivian navigation is not reliable enough to count on for temps and headwinds when it comes to towing and road-trips, but especially towing. For those of us in cold climates and those of us who tow, we have to have the ability to have a Trip A and Trip A efficiency that can be constantly displayed when we want. Please, please, please pass on this need.”
Sponsored

Rivian805

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Yeah I made Reddit post about this too.

Tony R1S

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S QM 21
and I miss that nice big picture background without all the clutter, just the two trip meter stats.

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
I agree it should be available, but you know you can constantly monitor efficiency on the driver's screen right?

babylou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Business owner
I can't understand what the problem is here. To have, on the main screen, real time odometer and efficiency information you would have to delete the little cartoon of vehicles in front of you. Then we would have to look out the windscreen to see if there are vehicles in front!

• Haha
Reactions: sub

inconceivable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I sent the following email to Rivian. Please do the the same if this drives you as nuts as it does me :)

Message - “I love the latest update with one exception… you’ve buried the trip A and trip B even further than they were before. Now, every time I want to see my efficiency, I have to click settings, about and trip… 3 clicks just to see efficiency. This is a really big deal when you are using the truck for truck stuff, especially towing. We absolutely have to get the trip and trip efficiency in a readily available spot. Honestly, while the last 15 minutes efficiency on the driver displace is good for gamification, it’s just not that useful in real world can I make it calculations. When towing with a 130kw battery, it’s a must to regularly check and see whether I’m getting .8, .9 or 1.1 Mi/kwh for example on the trip I’m logging. The Rivian navigation is not reliable enough to count on for temps and headwinds when it comes to towing and road-trips, but especially towing. For those of us in cold climates and those of us who tow, we have to have the ability to have a Trip A and Trip A efficiency that can be constantly displayed when we want. Please, please, please pass on this need.”
I completely agree. I also sent something similar to rivian.
Sponsored