Sponsored

Real Rivian Photos & Videos

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
The photos were made to be very contrasty, which is why OC looks really good. I do wish it would have this level of contrast in real. But in real it is very pale and washed out
Yea agree that they pumped up the contrast on these photos.
Sponsored

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Stolen from Reddit. Credit to user: Iwantatesla

Almost makes me want to switch back to El Cap/Ocean Coast...

Rivian Real Rivian Photos & Videos {filename}

Now that looks delicious, that lighting creates such beautiful undertones, never really liked that color before but that looks really good.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
That’s a slick smoky wrap too, I dig it!
I hear that part where the narrator says "Rivian" in Hank Hills voice.

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

It looks like another happy employee has received their R1T in Illinois! This may be posted somewhere else in these forums, but I havn't seen it around. Seeing pictures and hearing stories of Rivians in the real world is getting me excited about upcoming deliveries to civilians. One of my friends forwarded this to me. I might just have to leave my cave and get involved in some of the social media platforms out there.

Travis has some very nice postings on his own Twitter account. I love the one of the Gear Guard, or "SasquWatch" (thanks, @Rhidan !) catching gawkers checking out the Rivian on the street.

https://insideevs.com/news/542682/rivian-r1t-deliveries-happeniing/

https://mobile.twitter.com/travislmunson?lang=en

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
It looks like another happy employee has received their R1T in Illinois! This may be posted somewhere else in these forums, but I havn't seen it around. Seeing pictures and hearing stories of Rivians in the real world is getting me excited about upcoming deliveries to civilians. One of my friends forwarded this to me. I might just have to leave my cave and get involved in some of the social media platforms out there.

Travis has some very nice postings on his own Twitter account. I love the one of the Gear Guard, or "SasquWatch" (thanks, @Rhidan !) catching gawkers checking out the Rivian on the street.

https://insideevs.com/news/542682/rivian-r1t-deliveries-happeniing/

https://mobile.twitter.com/travislmunson?lang=en
Gotta get on IG Bruce. It's generally pretty friendly, and will be easy for you to share your LG/FE/AT/BA R1T adventures with us all.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Gotta get on IG Bruce. It's generally pretty friendly, and will be easy for you to share your LG/FE/AT/BA R1T adventures with us all.
Thanks, I'll give it a look. What are the pros and cons of IG over other formats. Actually, if anyone could share a site or a solid article about the differences between the options, listing with the good, the bad, and the ugly for each. Preferably, one designed for a beginner. I'm guessing there's a "Social Media for Dummies" book out there.

Thanks again, Brice! This Luddite can learn new tricks and learn to use the tools others figured out and embraced in the last millenia.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks, I'll give it a look. What are the pros and cons of IG over other formats. Actually, if anyone could share a site or a solid article about the differences between the options, listing with the good, the bad, and the ugly for each. Preferably, one designed for a beginner. I'm guessing there's a "Social Media for Dummies" book out there.

Thanks again, Brice! This Luddite can learn new tricks and learn to use the tools others figured out and embraced in the last millenia.
Instagram is very photo and video driven. It tends to be a bit more engaging than Twitter overall.

Twitter is driven more to try and engage conversation/interactions through text (mostly) despite having a character limit. It tends to devolve into more negativity in my experience.

Dont even bother with tiktok. Lol.

I did a quick search, and if you look Google Instagram vs Twitter you'll find several pages trying to earn the difference.

I think you'd enjoy Instagram a lot more than Twitter.

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic

Don’t do it! Social media is a black hole.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
@DuckTruck I got off of all social media platforms about two years ago and initially I was insane to see how often I picked up my phone to look at an app I no longer had. It really can take a hold of your free time. These social media platforms have algorithms to keep you on their sites longer by dopamine release. My parents have social media, they are in there 60s and I constantly have to tell my mom to put down her phone or to stop sending me 20 videos a day. Not worth it.
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos 1635164403241

OP
OP
MisterTea

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
Travis has some very nice postings on his own Twitter account. I love the one of the Gear Guard, or "SasquWatch" catching gawkers checking out the Rivian on the street.
He said the charging pad charges two phones at once and the rubber pattern it sits on is mini Rivian logos!
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos FCfAw2zWYAMSYxl

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
First casualty ?:
Ouch this has got to suck. Good news is he's still in his 7 day return window!
Good opportunity to test out the mobile service fleet.
In all seriousness I hope they are able to pop this out without permanent damage.
Body panels are Aluminum?
Sponsored