First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
at least if you hit something off-road in a CT you cant make it any uglier.
We are no longer hit by the ugly stick. We are now hit by the Cybertruck.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Shocked that with all the care and sophistication that RIvian has shown, they would allow vehicles to be transported "naked" without any protective film or cover. That's crazy. I've seen VWs and Hyundais with protection during car transport.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Shocked that with all the care and sophistication that RIvian has shown, they would allow vehicles to be transported "naked" without any protective film or cover. That's crazy. I've seen VWs and Hyundais with protection during car transport.
I wouldn’t put too much stock in a picture of one on a ramp deck.

they‘ll likely get more protection for rail and long distance trucking.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
That one has the electric sticker on the back doubt they’d have that on a car destined for delivery.
good eye. I was looking for the manufacturer plates.

ThatOneGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
That picture with the camp kitchen is the first time we've seen the included light kit strung up like that if I recall correctly.

Edit: Actually, looks like they bought those lights separately because there's the light box sitting in the bottom of the picture on the edge of the kitchen. The rods holding the lights look like the ones from the kit though. My guess is those are the kind of lights that will be included in the kit and they didn't have them in supply when they prepped these trucks for the trip.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
That picture with the camp kitchen is the first time we've seen the included light kit strung up like that if I recall correctly.

Edit: Actually, looks like they bought those lights separately because there's the light box sitting in the bottom of the picture on the edge of the kitchen. The rods holding the lights look like the ones from the kit though. My guess is those are the kind of lights that will be included in the kit and they didn't have them in supply when they prepped these trucks for the trip.
I have a set of those biolite string lights. They have a 3.5mm headphone plug, meant to plug into a biolite lantern. They come with an adapter to plug in to USB. Great tent lights too. They click together in a stack for storage.

I wonder if those are what’s included. I think they might be. There aren’t really otheroptions.
Sponsored