Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

My brother in law spotted a Rivian team filming at Hells Revenge earlier today
Stumptown,

Welcome aboard the Forums! Nice capture by your BIL on the video and looks like they were having a great time! Is the Stumptown a reference to Portland, by chance? Many here won't know it, but that nickname has applied to Portland since it was originally logged.

Again, cool find by them on the trails!
Sponsored

stumptown85

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, XC60, Dakota
Occupation
Engineer
Stumptown,

Welcome aboard the Forums! Nice capture by your BIL on the video and looks like they were having a great time! Is the Stumptown a reference to Portland, by chance? Many here won't know it, but that nickname has applied to Portland since it was originally logged.

Again, cool find by them on the trails!
Yeah, I grew up in Portland, but I live in the Bay Area now. You from Portland?

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Yeah, I grew up in Portland, but I live in the Bay Area now. You from Portland?
Beaverton area, born and raised. Chased a career through Washington, California, and Idaho, before being lucky enough to be transferred back to Beaverton. Great to get someone to move me around and then back home.
You might appreciate this, but some of my friends are still shocked that human beings can not only pump their own gas, but they can pay sales tax and not have their heads explode. If someone doesn't get that, you've likely never been here....

Every place has it's quirks, but, for me, this is home. ?

stumptown85

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, XC60, Dakota
Occupation
Engineer
Beaverton area, born and raised. Chased a career through Washington, California, and Idaho, before being lucky enough to be transferred back to Beaverton. Great to get someone to move me around and then back home.
You might appreciate this, but some of my friends are still shocked that human beings can not only pump their own gas, but they can pay sales tax and not have their heads explode. If someone doesn't get that, you've likely never been here....

Every place has it's quirks, but, for me, this is home. ?
Same, lived near Tanasbourne between Nike and Intel. Small world. Still have family there.

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Same, lived near Tanasbourne between Nike and Intel. Small world. Still have family there.
Crazy. We just moved from Bethany (worked at Nike for 23 years)

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Roger,

I hope you’re enjoying Bend and Central Oregon as much as I hope to one day. There’s something magical about that place!

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

MisterTea,

2,500 posts on this thread of yours, and counting. This has been the most prolific and one of the most enjoyable discussions since I joined the Forums. That’s saying a lot, as there are a huge number of great conversations throughout these pages. This community has provided a wonderful outlet for me these past seven plus months, and it keeps getting better every day.

Thanks for sparking this great thread and let’s keep it going.

Take care!

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

ok anyone want to take guesses on the colors they both looked like launch green to me. These colors change so much with light I think its fantastic.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
ok anyone want to take guesses on the colors they both looked like launch green to me. These colors change so much with light I think its fantastic.
I think Forest Green (rear) & El Cap (front).

flabyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6
Occupation
Health Care
Roger,

I hope you’re enjoying Bend and Central Oregon as much as I hope to one day. There’s something magical about that place!
We travelled with our kids out there the summer of 2019. The coast, along the river and up to Mt Hood. Beautiful area

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

We travelled with our kids out there the summer of 2019. The coast, along the river and up to Mt Hood. Beautiful area
A sizable portion of this state is made for Rivian Adventures. I have my fingers crossed that Rivian, ElectrifyAmerica, EVgo or other charging providers will fill in the holes in the Central/Eastern portion to allow access to Steens Mountain, the Alvord Desert, and the Owyhee River areas. Western Idaho and Northern Nevada could also use some love. It won't take much, but those consolidated nationwide maps showing all charging options needs just a little filling in to open these areas to EVenturers and EVentures. New words?

rydb

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Clubs

So they got rid of the storage in the door of the gear tunnel it looks like? That what it seemed like to you, @DuckTruck ?

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos D0CA106A-DE2A-4401-A0C1-6D8E70A7ED0A
Sponsored