Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Content Creation
Bring back the thread, lol.

I drove past the Rivian HQ in Orange County earlier today. Impressed with how much was going on in and around their building and the silver R1T looks DAMN good in the sun.

Have we seen this Awning in action?

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 1
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 2
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 3
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 4

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

Good god, this is what I've been reduced to.

The gear cable! you can see the ends plugged into the ports under the compressor access

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos Untitled

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I drove past the Rivian HQ in Orange County earlier today. Impressed with how much was going on in and around their building and the silver R1T looks DAMN good in the sun.

LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 1.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 2.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 3.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 4.jpg
That is the first time we have seen the awning and it is apparent that this is the first time that those two men have ever used an awning.

Where is a Guide when you need one??

Sponsored

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
That is the first time we have seen the awning and it is apparent that this is the first time that those two men have ever used an awning.

Where is a Guide when you need one??
those probably are the guides trying out all the accessories they're going to package with our sales come next week...

I am glad to see the R1T with a pick of both sizes of the awnings. I'd go small with R1T and Large with R1S. What I'd rather do is mount it over the bed, but I don't think it would extend enough to cover...

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

those probably are the guides trying out all the accessories they're going to package with our sales come next week...

I am glad to see the R1T with a pick of both sizes of the awnings. I'd go small with R1T and Large with R1S. What I'd rather do is mount it over the bed, but I don't think it would extend enough to cover...
All of the Guide training is being held in Normal.

Hopefully they have a 180° and 270° awning as well. If not, I will be shopping for one elsewhere.

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
Question about this, If i drive down to HQ are there usually trucks outside on a daily basis? I haven't seen one in person yet.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Looks like they have the poles upside down, and they're not going to be any sort of successful in the wind without being able to secure with guylines.

Sponsored

z3rski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for R1S LE
I have driven by that place a couple of times, albeit not in the last 4 weeks. I was never able to catch it when an R1T or R1S was outside and the big doors were always closed. Did they give you any bad vibes or anything for hanging out and taking pics?

fromwherever

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Content Creation
Question about this, If i drive down to HQ are there usually trucks outside on a daily basis? I haven't seen one in person yet.
This is my first time being by their OC HQ, good chance I just got lucky with all the activity going on or they're planning something ?

Man that LA Silver has a spectacular blue hue undertone :p:clap:
Pictures don't even do it justice!

I have driven by that place a couple of times, albeit not in the last 4 weeks. I was never able to catch it when an R1T or R1S was outside and the big doors were always closed. Did they give you any bad vibes or anything for hanging out and taking pics?
I didn't get any bad vibes from them, I waved to a few guys and they waved back. But I'm sure if loads of people start showing up that could change lol.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 1.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 2.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 3.jpg
LA Silver Rivian R1T awning roof rack 4.jpg
I’m fawning over this Riviawning. (Sorry)

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Just found this on Reddit. The guy said that someone who lives in his building drives it
(User Sir_Justin) asked him to take more pictures and a few interior shots as well
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos 1622072835156

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Just found this on Reddit. The guy said that someone who lives in his building drives it
(User Sir_Justin) asked him to take more pictures and a few interior shots as well
1622072835156.jpeg

I dont get some people, if I saw this in my building even not a car fan or care about cars Id be like well thats definitely weird lets take more pics lol.
Sponsored