Real Rivian Photos & Videos

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
That is what the charge port door looks like without the painted panel on. Refer to the crash test video and you'll see. That is also a different truck as the state sticker on the back in Mississippi.
Is it possible the driver side is the output port for Rivian-to-Rivian charging? it would make sense so the Rivian’s can be side by side for this feature. if this is already known and I have not seen it...apologies. ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
DAMN! Those 22s look fantastic. I have 20s configured and I love them too.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Golf Alltrack
That is what the charge port door looks like without the painted panel on. Refer to the crash test video and you'll see. That is also a different truck as the state sticker on the back in Mississippi.
Where's this crash test video?

Sponsored

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
This is the truck we just saw in Sand City, California. That's not Texas. It's the Monterey, Point Lobos coastline south of Monterey-Carmel.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
This is the truck we just saw in Sand City, California. That's not Texas. It's the Monterey, Point Lobos coastline south of Monterey-Carmel.
It's the Texas-stickered truck. I think that was his/her point. Not the actual location of the photos.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

? ;) Look at the photo as a whole. Not just the coastline or where the truck was 2 days ago. There is a sticker on the back window. It is of Texas. Each vehicle we have seen recently has a sticker of a state on the back window...maybe, just maybe, it is a way to identify all of the trucks seeing as how ALL of the trucks are driving around with 132 Illinois plates...but I don't work for Rivian...merely an assumption. Therefore, for the sake of saying there is the forest green R1T with 132 Illinois plates and the Texas sticker, I said, "More pics of Texas." :D:D

Last edited:

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
? ;) Look at the photo as a whole. Not just the coastline or where the truck was 2 days ago. There is a sticker on the back window. It is of Texas. Each vehicle we have seen recently has a sticker of a state on the back window...maybe, just maybe, it is a way to identify all of the trucks seeing as how ALL of the trucks are driving around with 132 Illinois plates...but I don't work for Rivian...merely an assumption. Therefore, for the sake of saying there is the forest green R1T with 132 Illinois plates and the Texas sticker, I said, "More pics of Texas." :D:D
I was thinking of starting a thread where we can track each of these test vehicles, their locations, color, wheels, etc., but haven't had time yet.

It's also notable that in addition to the stickers, each truck has a different 'Sub-Letter" on its 132 plate. For instance, Texas = 132-N. It's another good way to distinguish them, especially if there isn't a view of the back window sticker.

Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I was thinking of starting a thread where we can track each of these test vehicles, their locations, color, wheels, etc., but haven't had time yet.

It's also notable that in addition to the stickers, each truck has a different 'Sub-Letter" on its 132 plate. For instance, Texas = 132-N. It's another good way to distinguish them, especially if there isn't a view of the back window sticker.
That isn't necessarily true. Kansas and New York both have an "A" on their plate. Refer to post #11.

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.11.03 PM

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.12.12 PM

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Maybe someone already asked (and answered), but is the "Texas truck" in Launch Green paint as opposed to Forest Green?
Sponsored