Real Rivian Photos & Videos

skyote

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
They looked like they were motoring pretty well through those corners with not a lot of body roll and bouncing, especially considering the roughness of the road.

I like it....

Advertisement

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicles
Hummer H1, Lotus Elise, Fusion Energi platinum
Occupation
Equipment Manager
This is cool to see
1621623299172.png

Rhidan

Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Reaction score
First Name
Duck
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Can't wait to see both greens in real life. May have to switch from LG to Forrest.

fromwherever

First Name
Trevor
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicles
2020 Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Content Creation
While this isn't the most exciting spot, it's the one that got me to place my reservation a few weeks back! Sorry no interior shots as I didn't want to get in way of the employees who were standing near by.

I've been spotting the R1T's quite often around Orange County and the desert but never got to see them up close. Well while out for coffee (Common Room Roasters, so Rivian employee's enjoy local coffee roasters, major +1) I was able to compare my TRD Pro to the R1T and immediately fell in love.

Another thing I loved was the first image on their website was of mountain bikers. Excited to see these start hitting the roads hopefully near the original date they said.

We went with Limestone / Ocean Coast Adventure Package R1T w/ camp kitchen option

*sorry for any grammar mistakes, currently recovering from a concussion*

Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 4.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 2.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 3.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 1.jpg .jpg

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
While this isn't the most exciting spot, it's the one that got me to place my reservation a few weeks back! Sorry no interior shots as I didn't want to get in way of the employees who were standing near by.

I've been spotting the R1T's quite often around Orange County and the desert but never got to see them up close. Well while out for coffee (Common Room Roasters, so Rivian employee's enjoy local coffee roasters, major +1) I was able to compare my TRD Pro to the R1T and immediately fell in love.

Another thing I loved was the first image on their website was of mountain bikers. Excited to see these start hitting the roads hopefully near the original date they said.

We went with Limestone / Ocean Coast Adventure Package R1T w/ camp kitchen option

*sorry for any grammar mistakes, currently recovering from a concussion*

Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 4.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 2.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 3.jpg .jpg
Rivian R1T vs 2020 Tacoma TRD PRO 1.jpg .jpg
Did you get a sense that the R1T was much wider than the Tacoma? Hard to tell with the angles.

fromwherever

First Name
Trevor
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicles
2020 Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Content Creation
It is definitely wider than my Tacoma which I am happy with as we feel quite cramped in the Tacoma on our long drives, especially when loading up for camping. But with that said the first thing I noticed wasn't the fact that it was wider, I think they did a great job on proportions (although that could be due to the camo wrap).

Will try and get more side by side shots next time I run into one.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
It is. I'm sure they said it is wider than a Tundra even.
yeah, I was more curious if you could easily tell in person. I find Tacoma's to be a bit narrow as fromwherever noted. I keep walking by Tacomas and F150's trying to visualize the width.

Advertisement

Advertisement