Sponsored

Real Rivian Photos & Videos

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
Maybe we've addressed this but was on the site and the pics don't always match up, at least on the black interior choice. Do we know:

1) If you go with black seats/interior, that you get black headliner, visors, etc as shown in the configuration picture below.

OR

2) If you go with black seats/interior, do you still get the white headliner as shown in the R1S page/interior highlights pic below?

Asking because went black to avoid the white headliner as felt visors and roof would get dirty, but if we can only get the white headliner then I'd switch to the Ocean Coast interior as like those lighter seats/wood better (especially in TX heat).

?

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.30 AM

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.23 AM

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Maybe we've addressed this but was on the site and the pics don't always match up, at least on the black interior choice. Do we know:

1) If you go with black seats/interior, that you get black headliner, visors, etc as shown in the configuration picture below.

OR

2) If you go with black seats/interior, do you still get the white headliner as shown in the R1S page/interior highlights pic below?

Asking because went black to avoid the white headliner as felt visors and roof would get dirty, but if we can only get the white headliner then I'd switch to the Ocean Coast interior as like those lighter seats/wood better (especially in TX heat).

?

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.23 AM.png
In the configurator it appears to depend on which package you choose. LE/Adventure has black headliner with Black Mountain interior but Explore package always has the grey headliner.

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

OR

?

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.33.23 AM.png
what you're seeing is the difference between the more expensive models and the bare bones version.

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
what you're seeing is the difference between the more expensive models and the bare bones version.
Thanks guys, just realized/remember that. The LE/Adventures will get the black headliner - great! Going to stay configured with black mountain then so get that dark headliner along with it. I kinda wished still we had the option for black headliner even with the ocean coast rest of interior but maybe that would look off.

Jsidell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T
Thanks guys, just realized/remember that. The LE/Adventures will get the black headliner - great! Going to stay configured with black mountain then so get that dark headliner along with it. I kinda wished still we had the option for black headliner even with the ocean coast rest of interior but maybe that would look off.
I asked CS about this exact combo "Can we order the Ocean Coast interior with the Black Mountain headliner?" Response was "what is in the configurator are the options available". Was worth a shot...

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
They looked like they were motoring pretty well through those corners with not a lot of body roll and bouncing, especially considering the roughness of the road.

I like it....

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
They looked like they were motoring pretty well through those corners with not a lot of body roll and bouncing, especially considering the roughness of the road.

I like it....

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

This is cool to see