kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

https://www.
facebook.com/groups/rivianownersnorthamerica/permalink/923285515256318/

Hey all, my husband Marcus works at Rivian, and we took delivery of an R1T on Halloween. He is moving to California, and we are driving the R1T out there while towing our “play” car behind it. I’ve made an IG account for it (it will probably be boring) but I’ll be posting our range with the trailer and our experiences towing. If you’re interested in following, it’s GideonTheRivian. Here’s the setup:

FB_IMG_1636731109951.jpg
Employee, doesn't count.
Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition

Hey all, my husband Marcus works at Rivian, and we took delivery of an R1T on Halloween. He is moving to California, and we are driving the R1T out there while towing our “play” car behind it. I’ve made an IG account for it (it will probably be boring) but I’ll be posting our range with the trailer and our experiences towing. If you’re interested in following, it’s GideonTheRivian. Here’s the setup:

FB_IMG_1636731109951.jpg
Thank you! I had the wife follow their new Instagram. This is the kind of information I "need" right now. Hoping they are able to provide data points on the terrain to go along with their efficiency numbers.

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
Probably just angle, the back, side windows look small on those 4 R1S’. Actually that whole upper rear portion looks odd. Probably nothing but an off angle and background
The windows do look small, angle or no angle.....hmmm

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Don’t count as what?
There's a Conspiracy Theory that Rivian employees will say only positive things about their vehicles, and will not mention any issues or post real life reports.

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Don’t count as what?
Real information, since it's obviously an account set up by the employee for the express purpose of advertising for Rivian by saying only positive things about their beta version of the truck that they are testing so they can fix all the problems before real people get them delivered.

Or at least that's what I've been told on the internet.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

There's a Conspiracy Theory that Rivian employees will say only positive things about their vehicles, and will not mention any issues or post real life reports.

That user already mentioned how Camp Kitchens are not available until January/Maybe. So that is a thing.

R1Tr8000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘99 SLK230, 22 Sequoia, 17 GLE43, 14 CnAm SxS
Occupation
Aerospace retired
That user already mentioned how Camp Kitchens are not available until January/Maybe. So that is a thing.
Yep. First I’ve seen that anywhere about the Camp Kitchen..I guess another supply chain issue…
For their planned trip..I too hope they keep a log/simple spreadsheet showing us some charging data, SOC, range of each leg, maybe basic weather info, more flat or hilly roads, maybe elevation diffs at start/end of each leg. Also what is approximate weight he’s towing. (apologies to ask for so much!!) ?

Eager2own

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Rivian R1T LE

FB_IMG_1636731109951.jpg
The crazy part is that your “play” car is slower than the truck towing it. ;)

Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs