Sponsored

Real Rivian Photos & Videos

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
That's interesting. I'm pretty sure I heard RJ say in an interview somewhere that he would *not* get the first one, and it was Jameel as their first major investor.
I believe RJ didn't actually get the first "delivery"... But they didn't deliver VIN 001 first.

Semantics.
Sponsored

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I don't suppose you tried to approach closer?

(I'm thinking of driving by to snoop but don't want to cross a line.)
I drive by the Bellevue SC every day for work and saw a truck inside the building. I wasnt able to capture a photo but it didnt seem to be a wrapped vehicle. I could be wrong as I was driving and didn't have a chance to stop or take a pic. May be the same one others saw but hoping it was a customer vehicle.

I've never seen all the lights inside on and folks moving around so there was definitely some activity with the truck being there. That was kinda cool to see and makes deliveries to the PNW seem like theyre inching closer.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I drive by the Bellevue SC every day for work and saw a truck inside the building. I wasnt able to capture a photo but it didnt seem to be a wrapped vehicle. I could be wrong as I was driving and didn't have a chance to stop or take a pic. May be the same one others saw but hoping it was a customer vehicle.

I've never seen all the lights inside on and folks moving around so there was definitely some activity with the truck being there. That was kinda cool to see and makes deliveries to the PNW seem like theyre inching closer.
Drove by today very quickly. The parking lot was basically full and staff were working. Definitely has that "we are getting ready for something big" vibe.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

The back row is not as wide as I hoped it would be.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.17.45 AM.jpg
This looks eerily similar to the row right behind me on my last flight on Southwest.... except, of course, for the smiles....

Notice that nobody's eating peanuts? On Southwest, for another $20 each, they could have rented armrests. ?

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Shatner is 90 years old, I bet everyone on this forum hopes they are able to pass the stress tests required to get a greenlight to do something like this when they are 90.....
Hell, I'd be happy to pass that test right now! He's got over a 25-year lead on me. I struggle to pass gas! ?

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Look…I’m going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time because I fully understand that this contributes absolutely nothing visually to the thread.

However, I unexpectedly saw a Rivian R1T for the first time today and I’m still so excited about it that I need an outlet somewhere because no one else at home cares or understands, haha.

I was driving past Gary, IN, on my way back to Wisconsin from Michigan when for a split second I noticed a Rivian Blue R1T on the opposite side of the freeway. No time for any pictures but my dash cam did catch the moment. I never expected to see one on the road this soon, especially in Indiana.

Now I just need to get some hands-on time with one….

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos D9B25141-3650-4777-8C20-BEAC0C9A8DF8

Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos 6DF19BDA-AE04-4D5E-983F-F6B92586323D

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Look…I’m going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time because I fully understand that this contributes absolutely nothing visually to the thread.

However, I unexpectedly saw a Rivian R1T for the first time today and I’m still so excited about it that I need an outlet somewhere because no one else at home cares or understands, haha.

I was driving past Gary, IN, on my way back to Wisconsin from Michigan when for a split second I noticed a Rivian Blue R1T on the opposite side of the freeway. No time for any pictures but my dash cam did catch the moment. I never expected to see one on the road this soon, especially in Indiana.

Now I just need to get some hands-on time with one….

D9B25141-3650-4777-8C20-BEAC0C9A8DF8.png

6DF19BDA-AE04-4D5E-983F-F6B92586323D.png
I get it. Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

acacia328

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram Limited, 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum, Honda Odyssey Touring Elite
R1Ts spotted on trailer in OKC.

Dang it!! I’m in OKC and missed it. Wonder where they are going. I’ve got an April 2019 reservation and haven’t heard much. Hopefully something s00n

schwartz83

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Manager
Taken in the employee parking lot at the mother ship in Normal today. One truck in the lot and it happened to be what I have configured! Lot seemed really full for a Saturday.
Rivian R1T R1S Real Rivian Photos & Videos PXL_20211016_173656572

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Not sure if you'll be able to see this, but there is a long video of a rep explaining all the details of the interior and infotainment. No sasqwatch guy for the R1S

Https://www.
facebook.com/groups/554595704987586/permalink/1291988047915011/