First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, C3 Corvette
Occupation
IT
It’s not “you people “ it GaryL and no I don’t complain about everything. If it’s an independent coffee shops endeavor than obviously I jumped to a conclusion I shouldn’t have but that just stuck a nerve.
I mean honestly ppl are complaining about anything they can. So saying you people was accurate. Being an early adopter is not easy and these issues can be expected. There will be bumps in the road, deep breaths and drinks will get us through this.

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
I went back and took a closer look at the 7/14 satellite photos and it’s not obvious to me the train car carriers were there. Do you have the Date that picture was taken. The train car roofs are probably a color that won’t show up very well on the picture available to me

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
It’s not “you people “ it GaryL and no I don’t complain about everything. If it’s an independent coffee shops endeavor than obviously I jumped to a conclusion I shouldn’t have but that just stuck a nerve.
A lot fewer nerves would get struck around here if people (which, yes, includes GaryL) would quit jumping to conclusions.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I went back and took a closer look at the 7/14 satellite photos and it’s not obvious to me the train car carriers were there. Do you have the Date that picture was taken. The train car roofs are probably a color that won’t show up very well on the picture available to me
I'm not going to explain the provenance of every photo I post. I've used my best judgement in gathering, posting, and only post things that I believe to be recent.

You either find me credible as a source, or not. You decide :)

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Calm down, rain man.

car transporting railcars have white or silvery roofs.

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
I'm not going to explain the provenance of every photo I post. I've used my best judgement in gathering, posting, and only post things that I believe to be recent.

You either find me credible as a source, or not. You decide :)
I’m not questioning your credibility I’m trying to figure out if train car carriers are even decreeable in the satellite photos available. It’s a reasonable assumption that with there roof color they would not. Just asking if it was after the 14th.

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
We have time to put dog pictures on coffee cups but can’t find time to inform customers of basic information on a regular basis. Seriously
The real crime is not informing customers of said dogs. Out with Gideon and the e-team, let's see some pet profiles goddammit!

Biturbowned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Model Y, ‘22 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

We have time to put dog pictures on coffee cups but can’t find time to inform customers of basic information on a regular basis. Seriously
All 31 flavors and you choose salty… :p

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Stop. The coffee shop is most likely independently owned. You people will complain about anything.
It is the Coffee Hound. It is a local NoBlo coffee joint that has put up shop inside the factory.