First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Man that LA Silver has a spectacular blue hue undertone :p:clap:
Jsidell noted the same in the Thoughts on seeing a Rivian in person for the first time thread: "The LA Silver has a slight blue undertone that was striking in person and is different from any other silver that traditional OEMs have out today. I am not a silver fan, either, but it impressed me....."
Advertisement

cohall

Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Jsidell noted the same in the Thoughts on seeing a Rivian in person for the first time thread: "The LA Silver has a slight blue undertone that was striking in person and is different from any other silver that traditional OEMs have out today. I am not a silver fan, either, but it impressed me....."
If only we could see one in person.

A guy can dream, can't he?

OP
OP
MisterTea

MisterTea

Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
Updated with High Res Shots because got damn they are beautiful.
original.jpg;resize(2600,_)(1).jpg
I originally wanted El Cap, then switched to Blue, but for the last month I have been so obsessed with LA Silver and every picture of it makes it look incredible so that was my final choice with blacked-out rims.

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Min Countryman SE
Occupation
Director
I originally wanted El Cap, then switched to Blue, but for the last month I have been so obsessed with LA Silver and every picture of it makes it look incredible so that was my final choice with blacked-out rims.
agree the more I see these silver trucks the more it has grown on me. Started white, changed to launch green and now tempted to switch to LA Silver....also think silver will be available before launch green given how many they seem to already have produced and no one has seen a LG.

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicles
Ford F150, BMW 3GT
Occupation
Business owner
Has anyone ever seen a Limestone in person?

Advertisement

Advertisement