kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Are the R1S using cities instead of states? Helena (MT) represented here?
Haven't seen enough to confirm but would be cool!
Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Has it been confirmed that all of these settings can be used at highway speeds? I believe they use half shafts like the X. With the X, the half shaft angle becomes too great at the higher settings and the higher settings can only be used at low speeds. Even the normal setting in the X causes intense wear on the half shafts.
I was wondering the same thing.

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Great catch of an R1T in the wild! While the gaps do seem to be less than what we'd like to see, I agree with Skyote and Babbuino that the final product will likely be neat and tight. What surprised me here are the shiny surfaces on the tops of the bed rails and the top of the tailgate. I guess I'm conditioned to like the rubberized texture we normally see on our trucks. Gauging by the reflection off of the top of the tailgate, it looks a little deformed. It appears there are detents, possibly above attachment points to the tailgate(?). I'm not sure I don't like it more than the rubberized texture I'm used to seeing but fear it will get scuffed up easily. Also, I can't recall if I've bitched about anything today, and it's almost midnight, so there you go. :)

Have a great week!

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Notice the Rivian merchandise... Can't wait to get some.
Great to see the tent, awesome to see the entire family having one of the earliest Rivian Adventures. Cool truck, cool tent, cooler family!

Also, can't wait for the logo wear to be available!

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
The rear wiper on the R1S looks a bit small.
Can't be any longer and still remain on the glass (ie, under the spoiler) when in the 12 o'clock position.