Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Pics attached

Eutfw5_WYAEWxRF.jpeg

Eutfw6CXEAMwqvm.jpeg
EutGzHtWYA4uK-K.jpeg
There has also been a couple others with a similar wrap, minus the wrap covering the mirror colors, in the wild. They also had different license plate letters so at least 4 out in the wild testing.
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
There has also been a couple others with a similar wrap, minus the wrap covering the mirror colors, in the wild. They also had different license plate letters so at least 4 out in the wild testing.
Please share some pics or links if you have them!

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Post those links if you have them and time. It would be greatly appreciated.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
The pics below are of the prototype, and we know things have changed (hopefully for the better).

Hatch design has changed a bit, but it is a split configuration with a small tailgate. I like this design because it will keep things from falling out when you open just the liftgate.

FB_IMG_1598441133242.jpg
Is it me, or isn't everything back there just too thick? the pillars are huge, the frame around the hatch, the arm rests are too. The sunroof seems thin as well. Proportions are way off. Seems like it could easily have 3 seats back there if they cut down on the thickness of everything side to side. it also greatly reduces cargo room. hopefully it's been changed for the better. I've got 2 minivans set up way better. Or maybe this is wide angle lens distortion?

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

stll looking for the other one. Here is one of them. Note the different plate.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/real-photos-videos.885/page-33

These do not look like plates they move around from vehicle to vehicle so I have always assumed the different plates are different cars.
Yeah. That is the psychedelic R1S that was in Normal last week. So far there have only been 2 R1Ss in the wild. The one you linked and the one that Skyote posted yesterday....

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Yeah. That is the psychedelic R1S that was in Normal last week. So far there have only been 2 R1Ss in the wild. The one you linked and the one that Skyote posted yesterday....
I concede that, I see the “aw” plate that was one the blue on now on the other one. I wonder if that answers the question about how the blue one got to Southern, CA.

Ssaygmo

First Name
Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Is it me, or isn't everything back there just too thick? the pillars are huge, the frame around the hatch, the arm rests are too. The sunroof seems thin as well. Proportions are way off. Seems like it could easily have 3 seats back there if they cut down on the thickness of everything side to side. it also greatly reduces cargo room. hopefully it's been changed for the better. I've got 2 minivans set up way better. Or maybe this is wide angle lens distortion?
1. Thats the white prototype r1s, everything subject to change in final version.
2. The rear seats are between the wheel wells. No spare room.
3. Yes, everything does look pretty thick, could be caused by prototype, could be how they designed it for structure and safety.

Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I concede that, I see the “aw” plate that was one the blue on now on the other one. I wonder if that answers the question about how the blue one got to Southern, CA.
There are multiples of the same plate. I debunked that 10ish pages ago on this thread with the trucks. The tell was the vinyl state stickers. I’m sure there will be more R1Ss popping up in the near future though. It’s only a matter of time.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S