RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
welcome to I5 ?
Won't be getting lunch there but I do like that's it's close to my normal route to the Mojave and it means I won't need to stop in the lovely town of .... Bakersfield

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Don't forget this sighting!

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Those two new CA sites are added to my Google Map (see signature or OP for the link). Excellent seeing some progress!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Won't be getting lunch there but I do like that's it's close to my normal route to the Mojave and it means I won't need to stop in the lovely town of .... Bakersfield
Ewwwww, bako

Sponsored

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
I found a planning permit here in Deschutes Jefferson County, OR:

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps RAN - Madras, OR

No building permit, though. The site I went to covers multiple counties in Oregon, including Klamath County to the south. This was the only record to pop up using "Rivian" as the search criterion.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I found a planning permit here in Deschutes County, OR:

RAN - Madras, OR.png

No building permit, though. The site I went to covers multiple counties in Oregon, including Klamath County to the south. This was the only record to pop up using "Rivian" as the search criterion.
Added. So far all of the known addresses correspond pretty well to Rivian's map of planned coverage. No surprise new coverage areas yet!

huskybrewing

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

For Las Vegas, I found an approved permit application from Rivian to construct chargers in a parking lot of Town Square. Can't tell, but I'm guessing this is where the fast chargers will be. Town Square is south strip (6601 S LAS VEGAS BLVD), near the airport, and is a large, developed mall/restaurant/movie theater/etc area. Perfect location for Californians driving into town, and a great place to stop for an hour or two. Smart location IMO, although not one I will use much.

Applicant:
Individual
. . .
Rivian Automotive, LLC

United States
Project Description:
ADR ELECTRIC CHARGING STATIONS

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps minus_collapse
Application Information
APPLICATION DETAILS
Project Type: Accessory Commercial Uses
Administrative Design Review: Yes

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Project Description:
This project is to build an electric vehicle charging station within the parking lot of the Los [SIC] Vegas Town Square. This project will have a new electrical service.
Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps minus_collapse
Parcel Information
Parcel Number:
177-05-510-002

Last edited:

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

All you permit sleuths out there, what should I be searching for. I'm interested to see if they've started considering the RAN locations in Wisconsin. From their map it looks like they might be in Madison and Wausau (hoping it is closer to Stevens Point based on distance between chargers).

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

For Las Vegas, I found an approved permit application from Rivian to construct chargers in a parking lot of Town Square. Can't tell, but I'm guessing this is where the fast chargers will be. Town Square is south strip (6601 S LAS VEGAS BLVD), near the airport, and is a large, developed mall/restaurant/movie theater/etc area. Perfect location for Californians driving into town, and a great place to stop for an hour or two. Smart location IMO, although not one I will use much.

I know this information is public, but maybe we should redact Rivian employee home addresses??

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FWIW, I checked the map on Rivian.com a week or two back and it looked like it still had the same 600+ planned location areas as when I made the google map. If they've made any changes, they weren't significant.

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles