Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Yep, there's an old thread or 2 around here with much discussion of this location, including a few posts from the Mayor of Salida.
When I finally get my truck, I'll definitely be using this station. I live in Denver, but try to get down to Ouray/Telluride at least once a year for the spectacular off-road trails down there. Not RAN, but the city of Ouray is finally installing a DCFC station through ChargePoint at the hot springs pool.
Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

When I finally get my truck, I'll definitely be using this station. I live in Denver, but try to get down to Ouray/Telluride at least once a year for the spectacular off-road trails down there. Not RAN, but the city of Ouray is finally installing a DCFC station through ChargePoint at the hot springs pool.
Do they still sell the "Up to Ouray in hot water" t-shirts?

I used to make trip as a kid when visiting my grandparents in grand junction.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Do they still sell the "Up to Ouray in hot water" t-shirts?

I used to make trip as a kid when visiting my grandparents in grand junction.
That's funny...can't say I've seen that particular shirt before.

Polecat

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Programmer
New Service Center under construction in the Minneapolis area to add to the map.

6980 Oxford St
St Louis Park, MN
IMG_1566.jpg
Oh awesome! I kept trying to find out where they would be in MSP and it’s at least a fine enough location. Thanks for the info on that!

Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Does anyone know do we have any operational charging RAN stations already? It's been about a year since RAN has been announced, so trying to get a sense where are we in regards to the "600+ sites by the end of 2023" plan.
I asked CS chat this specific question and they did not answer. They didn’t even try. Just hoped I had a great day.

timesinks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4, Sprinter
Does anyone know do we have any operational charging RAN stations already? It's been about a year since RAN has been announced, so trying to get a sense where are we in regards to the "600+ sites by the end of 2023" plan.
No idea. Have a close friend working on it but couldn't even get them to give me a hint by blinking twice. They were furious anybody had even published a target date until I clarified it was the "600 by end of 2023" figure. Got a sigh of relief and assurances that that was totally reasonable.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Good to see there's still some forward progress on the RAN buildout, even if most of what we know about is just permit filings. I'm up to 42 known addresses, assuming all of those make it from permit to operation. Most are in California with some scattered around the PNW, Texas, and a couple other places. I think that's largely a function of available information rather than a particular plan from Rivian, although it's certainly possible that Rivian has specifically prioritized those areas.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

TeamEV

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)
OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
lol, that's the service center.

edit: Tone came across wrong. Just chuckling over them finally installing some RAN stations there. I always thought it was odd they didn't have any.
Hmm... I thought the service center was in Seattle proper?

I'll admit that I haven't double-checked some of the service center addresses in a little while. Any chance you're interested in write privileges on my map so you can help keep things up to date? heheh
Sponsored