Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Congrats on the delivery. Since you reside in OR, did you have to pay the Oregon Use Tax outside the Rivian payment/transaction so you can take delivery of the vehicle?
It wasn’t called out specifically but Title and Registration fees $824 seems a little high, so it might be included in that?

Otherwise, I don’t know. I hope I’m not getting an unwelcomed surprise on Friday.
Sponsored

Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, White, Forest Edge, 22” Brights
Occupation
Mechanical, Engineering, Technician for Navy (Undersea Warfare)Retired
Mine moved up, was Oct-Dec 22. Now sept-oct 22. Made some changes 2 weeks ago, dropped the off road skid plate and changed to 21's. My lighting has a build date of 8/8. Looks like I'll have to make a decision soon.
Yea, my original date was Oct-Dec now it’s Nov-Dec, not that that’s much different. I too, dropped the off road skid plate and changed my tires from the 20” to the 22’s.

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
It wasn’t called out specifically but Title and Registration fees $824 seems a little high, so it might be included in that?

Otherwise, I don’t know. I hope I’m not getting an unwelcomed surprise on Friday.
I would ask your guide as a friend of mine had to pay it out of pocket before he could take delivery of his truck which happened 2 weeks ago. Title is high because EVs don’t pay the gas tax so state needs to make that loss revenue stream somehow in EVs

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I would ask your guide as a friend of mine had to pay it out of pocket before he could take delivery of his truck which happened 2 weeks ago. Title is high because EVs don’t pay the gas tax so state needs to make that loss revenue stream somehow in EVs
How much was it for you friend’s Oregon Use Tax?

Sponsored

bigbop41

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Tahoe

Still got to pay the Oregon .5% seperate directly to your state yourself. My guide sent me a link. I thought it was included as well initially.
Mine is $944 for title and registration, in Washington county there are extra fees. Had to look into why so high, besides Evs paying more, Oregon charges double the registration fees on new vehicles but they give you 4 years, instead of 2yrs.

Congrats on the vehicle. I get mine Saturday morning!

rivianado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ACURA TL, TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Occupation
SOFTWARE CONSULTANT

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
OK, this really sucks. Just got off the phone with CS. I did not get an updated delivery email despite being an April 2019 reservation and having a July/Sept window. The agent said she didn't have an updated window for me but could see the old window. She said that they are going to continue to sending out updated timelines for the next 2 weeks, but I have a feeling that it is going to mean I'm getting pushed to the end of the line. Will be furious if that happens.

Only ray of light is that I got an email from Ford today inviting me to Order My F150 Lightening. All I can say is I really love the Rivian but if they can't get me a truck or at least a firm delivery window very "Sooooon" gonna Be the proud owner of an F150 Lightening

Sponsored

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Only ray of light is that I got an email from Ford today inviting me to Order My F150 Lightening. All I can say is I really love the Rivian but if they can't get me a truck or at least a firm delivery window very "Sooooon" gonna Be the proud owner of an F150 Lightening
I'm still waiting on my F-150 Lightning order opportunity. But I have let Rivian know that if the Lightning delivers first, they have almost certainly lost an order. My expectation was that I'd receive my Rivian first (June-July delivery date until this update, now it's Nov-Dec,) and cancel the Lightning preorder. But if it really is going to be Nov-Dec? I'm just keeping whichever comes first.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
OK, this really sucks. Just got off the phone with CS. I did not get an updated delivery email despite being an April 2019 reservation and having a July/Sept window. The agent said she didn't have an updated window for me but could see the old window. She said that they are going to continue to sending out updated timelines for the next 2 weeks, but I have a feeling that it is going to mean I'm getting pushed to the end of the line. Will be furious if that happens.
My call with CS went exactly the same way and we both have multiple R1T orders. In late December the CS rep told me I didn’t get the automated email(s) because of my multiple orders. I’m not sure if this is some system issue where the system doesn’t know how to handle multiple orders OR if there’s some actual penalization for multiple orders (ie: to limit scalping). In my case, I’d like to tow, and want to see how the Large Pack does and then upgrade to a Max Pack about a year later, if I believe it would be worth it.

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
My call with CS went exactly the same way and we both have multiple R1T orders. In late December the CS rep told me I didn’t get the automated email(s) because of my multiple orders. I’m not sure if this is some system issue where the system doesn’t know how to handle multiple orders OR if there’s some actual penalization for multiple orders (ie: to limit scalping). In my case, I’d like to tow, and want to see how the Large Pack does and then upgrade to a Max Pack about a year later, if I believe it would be worth it.
I'm in a little Different boat. I have an R1t ordered for me and an R1S ordered for my wife. had no plans of selling either.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
This guy in Redit, ordered his R1T in Jan 22 and driving it already.

On an unrelated note, does anyone that opted for Manual or no tonneau cover has a delivery date or window in the next six month?

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
My delivery is set for Saturday at 12. Im very excited
Sponsored