Sponsored

rivianado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ACURA TL, TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Occupation
SOFTWARE CONSULTANT
I sent an email to my guide on Saturday after seeing the email about the revised delivery timing. This is what his response is. I am now relieved a bit.

Rivian R1T R1S R1T updated estimated delivery window email (received June 11) 1655159648762

LanikaiBlue

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC-90 T8
Occupation
Healthcare
I sent an email to my guide on Saturday after seeing the email about the revised delivery timing. This is what his response is. I am now relieved a bit.

1655159648762.png
Funny. I had an opposite response (though admittedly, I'm not quite as far along).
Guide assigned and PBA signed last week, but no vehicle seemingly selected in the production queue yet.

I contacted my guide today and he informed me the delayed delivery date WOULD be accurate, much to my chagrin. (delayed from July-Sept to Oct-Nov)

KarTruck

First Name
Abhi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Monster S2R

1655159648762.png
I also contacted my guide but am still awaiting a response. I had signed PBA and had been told my configuration was in the build queue but donā€™t believe a vehicle was selected. Fingers crossedā€¦
Glad you are not impacted.

OP
OP

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Yeah Iā€™d have my truck now. I had to delay 2 weeks as I am away. The countdown starts. T minus 6 days.
It will be a Fatherā€™s Day weekend to remember.
Emailed CS asking when we would get access to the R1 Shop and if asking to pick up at different service centers affects timing of delivery

Sponsored

RealBillNye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer

1655159648762.png
Do you mind me asking how long your vehicle has been in production/general assembly?

rivianado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SOFTWARE CONSULTANT
Per guide, vehicle went into production on 05/17. He said it will not be much longer before I am invited to complete the purchase process. But it's been almost a month.

I went ahead and got the pre-approval for the auto loan, which is expiring in 2 weeks. Interest rates are creeping up and I am not sure if I can afford the rate of interest by the time I get to purchase the vehicle.

Brwood14608

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future R1T Adventure
Occupation
Firefighter
Per guide, vehicle went into production on 05/17. He said it will not be much longer before I am invited to complete the purchase process. But it's been almost a month.

I went ahead and got the pre-approval for the auto loan, which is expiring in 2 weeks. Interest rates are creeping up and I am not sure if I can afford the rate of interest by the time I get to purchase the vehicle.
Mine entered production 5/16 as well and I got invited to start my 8 steps last night and found out today it is in transit

rivianado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SOFTWARE CONSULTANT
Mine entered production 5/16 as well and I got invited to start my 8 steps last night and found out today it is in transit
Wonderful. Glad to know that you are taking the delivery soon.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Sponsored

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Delivery for me it this Friday at 3:30.
Congrats on the delivery. Since you reside in OR, did you have to pay the Oregon Use Tax outside the Rivian payment/transaction so you can take delivery of the vehicle?

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
I have both a T and S order. Got an email for the T.
I also have a t and s ordered and got the initial we will contact you sooooon about delivery window as my S is a 2023 but no email about my T which was scheduled July-Sept 2022.

Bigeasy70075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tundra, Wrangler
I have a theory that people with multiple orders werenā€™t emailed. I wasnā€™t. Hoping others with multiple R1T orders can chime in.
I'm a multiple order and didn't get an email

GangWarily

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer

1655159648762.png
I wonder if we have the same Guide because I got a very similar message šŸ˜‚
Sponsored