Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I blame the designers...
Maybe I had the bar set too low, I'm just happy you can operate the vents independently. AC can be on for the driver but passenger vents off. Good luck with that on Telsa unless you're driving solo.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Curious did they say what mode?

One of the reviewers talked about pedal response in street modes were very tight but when in some of the off-road modes it was less reactive by design to allow for the bouncing around off road.
Not sure what mode was driven before he recorded this.
He played with sport and all purpose and the suspension levels and he said there was a lot of difference between them. You can definetily feel the road in sport mode.
I think I saw a first mile event video where they were talking about that, and how you have more room with the accelerator in offroad mode to adjust for obstacles.

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Multiple of the reviews including one with a Rivian engineer referred to the drain plug in the drunk
I think you meant Frunk, but your misspelling made me think about the spare tire holder in the bed. If you don't purchase the spare tire option should we call that area the Brunk?

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
First time I've been able to see that the windshield washers use jets that spray the windshield instead of wiper blades that ooze fluid like my current Volvo.

Temerarius

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model X, 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Sr. Program Manager
What amazes me here is no longer that the truck seems to impress, it's just how wide and varied in quality and content these reviews are.

There seems to be a talking points that most like to cover (makes sense, if no one has ever seen this truck before and isn't a grizzled Rivian veteran like us, they need the basic.. "Holy $h!t Check this out!" stuff), but then the individual.. flair (?) of each reviewer comes out and the quality kinda goes all over the place.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I have not seen this review article on the forum, thought I would share

Edit: Add screenshot
Rivian R1T R1S R1T Reviews Master List: JRE, Rivian Stories, Jalopnik, Inside EVs, KBB, Roadshow, ETC 1634319373726

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Misspelled "Breckinridge" in the very first sentence. Positive or negative, I don't trust this "journalist"

:)
Editors were all fired long ago

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Interesting how the ProHealthSciences "author" seems to take credit for the article at the very top of their page only to reveal at the very bottom of the page that the article was lifted verbatim from another site and author.
Sponsored