First Name
Taiga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, e-Golf
Occupation
Self employed
Are there any ocean coast R1Ts in the shop or is it all BM, FE? If so, how many Forest Green?
Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Are there any ocean coast R1Ts in the shop or is it all BM, FE? If so, how many Forest Green?
I just checked my account and saw I was granted shop access, I guess no email to let you know.
To answer your question, there were a few ocean coast, saw a yellow, blue, green, and black I think. Mixture of most colors. Not a lot of RB options (for me). Surprisingly I keep seeing reinforced underbody with 22’s instead of 20’s, weird build IMO.

For those with more experience with the shop, how frequently is it worth checking / how frequently can it get updated?

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Every color is available, both interior and exterior. There are currently 8 Forest Green exteriors in the Denver Shop:

• 22" brights, Black Mountain, Full size spare
  • 22" darks, black mountain, full size spare
  • 22" darks, black mountain
  • 21" road, forest edge, underbody shield
  • 22" dark, forest edge
  • 22" dark, ocean coast, underbody shield
  • 22" bright, ocean coast
  • 20" AT dark, ocean coast

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Someone in Denver is going to be real happy to pull the trigger on this one, which also has a powered tonneau!

Rivian R1T R1S R1T Orders: Dec '22 - Jan '23 -- Status Room 1673292086593

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
8 steps opened 12/19, they were trying to make it to Richmond by 12/31 but with the blizzard we got delayed, apparently.

Anyway, picked up yesterday! No obvious issues, passed the checklist without issues. Only thing was it took a try or two to get the PAAK set up, but otherwise all clear.

2CED54C8-F675-49F2-BF20-5440E3419398.jpeg

307BA540-31D9-4E4B-8432-4451BD9929F0.jpeg
Congrats! Glad to see another R1T in NOVA. The green is awesome.

Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Someone in Denver is going to be real happy to pull the trigger on this one, which also has a powered tonneau!

1673292086593.png
I would have jumped on that particular model. Big launch green fan.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I would have jumped on that particular model. Big launch green fan.
Same here, and with a powered tonneau no less. I'm all-in on the 22's otherwise I'd consider this one for sure.

ShrinkDoc

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Psychiatrist
I'm in the same boat on the Tesla unfortunately, I think we missed the window on the values plummeting already...
Agreed. Pains me to think of where trade-in values were 6 months ago. Although, feels like there is still more room to drop. Every week I check the KBB value on my Model Y, it's a couple thousand less :facepalm:

FrictionlessLube

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 WRX, ‘20 Forester
Clubs

There are currently 8 Forest Green exteriors in the Denver Shop:
  • 21" road, forest edge, underbody shield
I would take that immediately! Ahhhhh.

I’m assuming they display the pricing differently in the shop depending if you pre ordered pre or post price increase, huh? Not like all trucks are $73k.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Agreed. Pains me to think of where trade-in values were 6 months ago. Although, feels like there is still more room to drop. Every week I check the KBB value on my Model Y, it's a couple thousand less :facepalm:
Please don't remind me. Mid-2022 I could have sold my Tesla Model 3 for more than I paid for it. Now I'm looking at a $10K loss most likely!

I would take that immediately! Ahhhhh.

I’m assuming they display the pricing differently in the shop depending if you pre ordered pre or post price increase, huh? Not like all trucks are $73k.
There are a lot of good Forest Greens in the Denver Shop - unfortunately it's my least favorite color otherwise the configurations were awesome! Yes, mine reflects a pre-March price increase.

Sponsored

canikony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Tesla Model Y Performance

1673292086593.png
I would have LOVED that configuration!! I just got shop access and was hoping to come across a launch green lol.

Hopefully something pops up in the Norcal region!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I would have LOVED that configuration!! I just got shop access and was hoping to come across a launch green lol.

Hopefully something pops up in the Norcal region!
I know if it were on 22s I would’ve already pulled the trigger!!! It’s still sitting there as of this afternoon just staring at me.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Now I'm lookinThere are a lot of good Forest Greens in the Denver Shop - unfortunately it's my least favorite color otherwise the configurations were awesome! Yes, mine reflects a pre-March price increase.
Forest Green looks really good in person.

Speaking of used cars, that was a major motivator to get the R1T ASAP. In October when we looked at online offers for our ‘19 Macan they were great. By mid-December when we were getting our R1 the prices had fallen considerably. Oddly, we got an unexpectedly high offer from KBB and to my surprise a dealer they linked to beat it! That dealer still has the Porsche and has lowered the price three time!! We’re feeling like we lucked out.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Forest Green looks really good in person.

Speaking of used cars, that was a major motivator to get the R1T ASAP. In October when we looked at online offers for our ‘19 Macan they were great. By mid-December when we were getting our R1 the prices had fallen considerably. Oddly, we got an unexpectedly high offer from KBB and to my surprise a dealer they linked to beat it! That dealer still has the Porsche and has lowered the price three time!! We’re feeling like we lucked out.
I've seen Forest Green it in person - it's just not for me! I do agree it looks nice.