R1T Orders: Dec '22 - Jan '23 -- Status Room

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
That wouldn’t make sense as the manual cover is shipping after delivery of the vehicle and all Rivians are being shipped with the side rails in the bed atm.
I agree, but there are two reports over on another forum that guides have told two people with locked configurations the manual cover configuration is holding them up. This is the opposite of what our guide has told us. Trying to enlarge the sample size of responses.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Do you have the manual cover configured right now? I'm seeing some reports that the manual cover is holding some things up, even though our guide said that is not the case. I see in your signature you guide removed the power tonneau.
My guide took off the auto and added the manual. Signature updated (Thanks!)

Rivzie

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Dec 21 reservation here. I got the confirmation email 11/9, and this past Tuesday politely asked my guide about shop access. Got in the following day and found my exact configuration minus a spare tire immediately. I’m not exactly sure why I can’t have a spare tire kit ordered, or what their matching process is. I want to believe they’re doing their best, but it does seem like a bit of a cluster f*ck.
My guide said if you pick something up in the R1Shop that configurations in the shop cannot be changed. As is.

Sponsored

Sbraab

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '17 BMW 330 GT, '07 Audi A3
Clubs

I just emailed my guide since it's been 20 days since I confirmed my config. I got an out of office that said I could email the on call guide and I got the same ooo from my guide. Wondering if anyone else will see it.

All this hurry up and wait is getting frustrating since I rushed to prep for purchase as advised in the email and now I'm pushing off the electrician waiting for a charger. Not to mention dealing with financing, insurance, trade in, etc.

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

My guide said if you pick something up in the R1Shop that configurations in the shop cannot be changed. As is.
Sure, I get not changing the configuration. I don’t mean to complain, I’m very grateful to be getting a truck at all right now. It’s just confusing to me why I can’t order a spare at all. I can add cargobars. I could buy a full extra set of tires, but they’re not selling spares? I’m sure at some point it will be added to the gear shop.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
8 steps opened today. 17 days post order confirmation and initial guide contact.
Gah congratulations!!! My guide told me no update as of yet.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback

Rivzie

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Sure, I get not changing the configuration. I don’t mean to complain, I’m very grateful to be getting a truck at all right now. It’s just confusing to me why I can’t order a spare at all. I can add cargobars. I could buy a full extra set of tires, but they’re not selling spares? I’m sure at some point it will be added to the gear shop.
I didn't think you were complaining. It's a very reasonable position.

Sponsored

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Guide update today, matches are taking longer. He’s also going to try and manually match us. We shall see. We’re at 21 days since confirmation lock.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
21 days too. Gah it's tough to wait. Especially with it being so close to the end of the year.

Ryan1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 Subaru Impreza
Clubs

I swung by the Boston Service Center today…and enjoyed the sighting of many soon to be delivered R1T’s and S’s…now if I could just get my 8-steps 🙏🏻🙏🏻

D13614E8-FDF0-4507-B632-9CFB3DC1A3A2.jpeg

F0798572-B5CA-49D4-8BA9-A42EEF316AAB.jpeg

5F1CFC68-994E-4C51-A730-F970842C31E0.jpeg
One of those Forest Green R1Ts is mine! Was supposed to get it last Tuesday, but the virus finally caught up with me...

EastPondR1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escalade and Bmw 550
Occupation
Healthcare executive
Clubs

Me zooming in as if my R1T is sitting in that lot after being matched to a VIN yesterday 😂
Haha. I almost took a pic of all the vin #’s…but didn’t want to get chased off the lot.
Sponsored